Thread: remote access

oblio

remote access

I just bought a ticket for myself and for chemical to see Godspeed you black emperor! Jan 13 in Montreal

AntiOnline Newbie
    I'm already fantasizing about a dark, smoke filled room lit only by the flicker of candle light while godspeed fills it with a musical whine of melancholy. i hope we get to sit

brevity is the soul of wit and you my friend lack its very essence
    Someone gave me antipoints with this message. I thought it was great, and would like to know who sent it. THIS WAS THE BEST ANTIPOINT MESSAGE I'VE EVER RECEIVED, IT MADE ME SMILE

THANK YOU MYSTERIOUS POSTER

Noble Hamlet
    Me, its my interpetation of a Hamlet quote, my most famous AP message.

Thanks.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Awww man, I was hoping there was a flaming post about RA in here (because we know you don't like him, and he doesn't like you) so I could write *another* post but damn, I was let down. Anyways, think you could ever take your freaking personal messages to chemical to oh, the private message area?
    I mean, that's what they *are* there for.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

?WTF

WTF dose this have to do with remote access? Am i that inspireing that you had to include my name as the topic of this insignificant thread? Have you ever heard of private messages?

Don't mistake lack of talent for genius.

Remote_Access_

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    It has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's just there so that people will open up the post to see what oblio had to write about you, and be forced to read the hash that he and chemical are sharing. Apparently he may get some sort of kick out of seeing his post gather, say, 38 views while his pm to chemical about a freaking concert would only get 1 view. A bit egotistical I think, but hey, I could be wrong...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.