Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LiNuX UnIx

Banned

Question Where is WinLinux?

Ok... One question. This winlinux seemed sort of interesting to try. So I looked for it.

I tried

http://www.winlinux.com (just checking)

nothing there though.

So I went to the normal place where I find things from. I could have also tried file search, that seems to get some pretty good results. At least for me. (maybe I will later)

http://www.hotfiles.com

Now I didnt exactly get winlinux, but I got something smiliar, but the problem was the file was gone from that persons server. Then their was an older one that did the same thing, but it was from 99 so I didnt want to try that one.

Anyways. I suppose I could do a search on google, or some other search engine, but I dont know maybe it would just be easier for you to post where it is for everyone that wants to know!

Thanks for taking the time to read my nonsense!

Good Day,
    ID

Where to get WinLinux

Download it Here

The best part about trying WinLinux first is that you can see if it is for you without invasive install.
    Believe me, I have been through the dual-boot scenario and it can get ugly.

Rewandythal - I currently have this running on a 266 and it is not what i would call slow.... At least compared to Windows.
    Peace out!

Re: Where is WinLinux?

Originally posted by InsaneData
    Anyways. I suppose I could do a search on google, or some other search engine, but I dont know maybe it would just be easier for you to post where it is for everyone that wants to know!
    Searching on Google will find it for you in less than a second.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Banned

:)

Thank you!

I just wanted to try it that way because my mother(I share this computer with the family) Doesnt want me doing anything "fancy" or thats just what she says. So I figure this is alot simpiler.

By the way... Its just better if you suggest something to give a direct link to it. Thats what I feel anyways.

Thanks again! I'm off to play Diablo II!, or Download that, or just whatever.

Later,
    ID(InsaneData)