Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: negative

touché...

needless to say this thread is pathetic really...
    though i hafta give credit to obilo's open and expressive opinions...

and i really dont know negative and i am not gonna talk about him/her either...

and about the rubbish this site provides... big deal, its damn irrelivant. I can show you legions of websites that provide more rubbish than this.

after all this IS a forum and well.. everyone is entitled to say what they want...

and as for other websites who tried to link with AO but got blocked... well i guess the webmaster has the right to do that.. am i right?...

anyway, juz a food for thought once in a while ppl...

and already i have seen lots of posts/threads that's mainly about saying nonsense and aimless insults on certain people here on AO.. and this one makes no difference but juz a pathetic effort for a minute minded person to show off and think that this post will make other people think he is SOMEONE of a great stature...

Noble Hamlet
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by chemical

oblio: Froupette, (as this is what I am known as in real life) what can I possibly do to rectify this situation?
    chemical: Well now, you must earn their respect. You must prove to them that you are worthy of their time!
    oblio (aghast): is that all?
    chemical: quite!
    oblio: But where to start...
    chemical: I suggest you closely examine the most honoured antionline members, in hopes of mirroring them if but a bit
    oblio: Will this not be taken as an act of plagiarism on my part by the community?
    chemical: Now don't be silly, old chap! The aforementioned community thrives on plagiarism, it is what makes them tick!
    oblio: Then so it shall be! How will I know if my new behaviour is successful?
    chemical: Well, positive antipoints are the blood that make this community beat. The hoarding and desire of such will provide for an objective measure of both your intellect and your usefulness to these forums. Also, you will know that you did exceptionally well (in your tutorial pastings and the likes) when random fools heighten your esteem by posting one-liners that consist of "good post pal! keep it up!" or similar drivel.
    Do you thrive on the normal behaviour of others humans, your ability to use fanciful English to hide you lack of meaning is laughible to anyone with average reading capibilites.
    Admit it, you wish you had the social skills to be respected, even online. Yes these people have social skills, they can make people like them and enjoy the rewards, a little respect [antipoints] and a good name.
    It is natural human behaviour, you are unnatural, normal people thrive on respect it is what people do, you thrive on attention which is what children do.
    There are many non-security forums where they would eat you up, you would be made a complete mockery of, to come to a security forum and act educated in other fields than computer security is bland and time consuming.
    You need to wake up or move on, preferably move on. Oh how boring and insulting to the members intelliegence you are!
    Stop acting holier than thou, get off your high horse, stop looking for silent respect and please please stop pretending you and chemical are different people.

chemical: Certainly. Post as much as possible. The more you post, the less your loyalty and dedication to this site will be questioned. Further, you need not worry about your written skills when downplaying a peer's intellect, as it is obvious that anyone with a superior intellect could not spend the time needed to master a non-SQL language.
    oblio: What of logical fallacies?
    chemical: Ah yes, brilliant. That is the true key to success. The use of logical fallacies, especially when one is engaged in a so-called "internet flame war" will do nothing but play in your favour. Be sure to use and abuse them as much as possible, preferably with little diagrams and equations.
    oblio: Thank you, friend, for your advice on this most important matter--I am much obliged.
    chemical: There is no need, as we will both benefit greatly from it. No more antipoints for us! hahaha!
    oblio: hahahaha!
    You use the word drival a lot, drival explains a lot, you have created the drival. Why does it annoy you s o much, do you enjoy boring yourself, I wouldnt. Oh God oblio you are truly a sad little kid afraid of being nice/helpful/normal/socialable/humane.

Obviously, you should be expecting great things from nobody in the future

chemical/oblio

That chat dialogue was pretty damn funny. I must say keep up the good work There is a lot of truth in that dialogue if you actually read it and don't just skip to the bottom to flame oblio/chemical.

Besides we all know that I am a bigger ass and jerk then Negative could ever hope to be.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Angry

:::wrong thread:::: Sorry
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

AntiOnline Newbie
    Hello, "noble hamlet". I'm deeply hurt that you would dare suggest that my posts are meaningless. What sort of meaning, precisely, should my last post convey? It was a snippet of conversation, satirical in nature, to mock numerous antionline members that hold the pretense that oblio dearly wishes to be accepted in this community of yours. How is it meaningless? You strike me as a fellow who will throw words and expressions around without really thinking about what they mean beforehand. This is immature, "highschoolish" behaviour, something to be avoided. I trust you will work on this so as to improve the flow of conversation between us.

Admit it, you wish you had the social skills to be respected, even online.
    My online social skills are just fine. They have been honed over many lifetimes of chit-chatting away on IRC. Making online friends is trivial. Making online enemies is trivial. You are pretentious to suggest that I desire your or other friendships to be found on this forum.

It is natural human behaviour, you are unnatural, normal people thrive on respect it is what people do, you thrive on attention which is what children do.
    "Natural human behaviour"? Oh, dear lord, the highschooler has once again thrown words around which are beyond his understanding. Please elaborate, in extensive detail, how acquiring respect is normal human behaviour. Please cite at least 4 scientific papers to this end. What I'm trying to say is, and I will write this as clearly as possible, if you don't know what you're saying, and are saying things simply because they sound good, please shut the **** up.

Pot calling the kettle black? Ho-ho-ho, I beat you to it. I'm trying to deprive remote access of one of his famous retorts.

Stop acting holier than thou
    That is somewhat funny, coming from some online kiddy who calls himself "noble hamlet", who tries to vomit as many hamlet quotes as possible, and who writes inane plays about strangers believing they will adore him for it. You are the stereotypical dunce who reads a handful of things written by "highly esteemed" authors, in hopes of impressing lesser folk with his mastery of literary understand and experience.

You remind me of this IRC girly, called meta, who was once having a conversation with me. She quoted some arcane book, believing I would recognize it. I didn't, and so I asked her what it was. She was astonished and visibly upset, and would no longer talk to me because she thought me of lesser intelligence. Quoting hamlet doesn't make you smart or interesting, so please grow out of this self-destructive online behaviour.

You use the word drival a lot [cut remote access like ramblings]
    No, silly goose, I use the word "drivel" a lot. Get it right, Shakespeare.

Noble Hamlet
    Ok ok I just try my best, I am learning the inner workings of the social structures of the internet, the inner workings of flaming etc and I believe the best way to learn from those considered better is to do what they do best and get a reaction.

That way I can study your reaction and see how you mock people for future reference.

I still cant see why you stay here, please explain by PM if you wish why you post here, I would be most interested.

Ps I love Shakespeare, his writing is amazing, Hamlet is genius, a masterpiece of lierature. It is so in depth and I do study it, I have read numourous papers on the play, such as notes by T.S.Eliot and Coleridge, just looked at them, I dont know everything about them but I have a deep love for his writing that far outways any critics ideas.

And I dont like many people, I would flame you or anyone that comes acroos me. What is there to fear but mindless words.

Just so you know.

Also Remote_Access_ is pretty damn lame and he does as he said despise me but he leave him to himself.

oblio
    looks like someone got shut the **** up

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    looks like someone got shut the **** up
    ...or maybe someone got tired of reading all the bullshit that's plagued the message boards for a while. I've seen this in the month and some-odd days I've been here. WTF dude, why is it that people like yourself and other just *have* to be an ass? That's a sad life to live and yet again you won't post anything on me, to me, or otherwise reference me, even though I've asked for valid reasons twice now. This will be a third attempt. What is your deal? Why must you post useless drivel that does nothing but annoy/piss off [some|every]one? You must have some idea of what's going on because you've posted about 4 times with stuff that actually is helpful. But that's not important to you is it, just annoying everyone or something similar...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

I spent a long time posting that last post to oblio's thread on me, but the thread didn't last long after that. This topic is along the same lines, and I think this would be worth reading (especially for oblio), so here's the link.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...081#post344904

Originally posted by chemical
    I'm deeply hurt that you would dare suggest that my posts are meaningless.
    Are you hurt because you've finally realised it's true?

From reading the remainder of your post, I would infer that the answer is no.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?