Thread: A story written by Negative and I

A story written by Negative and I

ONCE upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess; but she would have to be a real princess. He travelled all over the world to find one, but nowhere could he get what he wanted. There were princesses enough, but it was difficult to find out whether they were real ones. There was always something about them that was not as it should be. So he came home again and was sad, for he would have liked very much to have a real princess.

One evening a terrible storm came on; there was thunder and lightning, and the rain poured down in torrents. Suddenly a knocking was heard at the city gate, and the old king went to open it.

It was a princess standing out there in front of the gate. But, good gracious! what a sight the rain and the wind had made her look. The water ran down from her hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of her shoes and out again at the heels. And yet she said that she was a real princess.

“Well, we'll soon find that out,” thought the old queen. But she said nothing, went into the bed-room, took all the bedding off the bedstead, and laid a pea on the bottom; then she took twenty mattresses and laid them on the pea, and then twenty eider-down beds on top of the mattresses.

On this the princess had to lie all night. In the morning she was asked how she had slept.

“Oh, very badly!” said she. “I have scarcely closed my eyes all night. Heaven only knows what was in the bed, but I was lying on something hard, so that I am black and blue all over my body. It's horrible!”

Now they knew that she was a real princess because she had felt the pea right through the twenty mattresses and the twenty eider-down beds.

Nobody but a real princess could be as sensitive as that.

So the prince took her for his wife, for now he knew that he had a real princess; and the pea was put in the museum, where it may still be seen, if no one has stolen it.

There, that is a true story.

Cool

hmm so if she and the prince had sex.. she would REALLLLYY feel it ey?? lmao..

hahah DUUUCCCKK!!

Banned
    Im really missing out on sometime odd here....

WTF?!?!

...what the hell was that all about?!?!

Jesus Christ - couldn't you at least put some technology into that. Like they both logged on to computers - the prince on Slackware Linux v8 and the Princess on Windows2k Pro and they both tried to hack into their network for the purpose of patching holes and increasing security. (Blah blah blah, show steps taken, laughter, cursing, blah blah blah).

Then add in a sex scene or something just for entertainment ya know.

*sigh*...post's these days...can't live with em, can't live with the people who post em either...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Angry Hey

You didn't make that up, that's an old fairy tail.

LOL
    i like that story

here's one :

"The city of troy"
    a story by firefemme

there once was a girl who lived just outside the city of troy. she lived in a 'magic cottage' with her lizard and snake and she would study and program by candle light and sunlight while she drank coffee and smoked cigarettes.
    there were colourful paintings all over the walls and she would travel from room to room through portals.

The city of troy was surrounded by a circuit of mother boards and numerous OS's and CPU's imbedded in cement and stone. it was dubbed by the locals as 'the firewall', as it was rumored to be inpenetrable.
    but she was quite a determined girl.

since the girl felt no need for sleep she would spend her 'sleeping hours' building horses. she would paint these horses and decorate them with symbols that she called code. and then she would give them out freely as gifts and the concept became contagious!

One day she decided to build a horse as a gift especially made for the city of troy. she painted it black and red and ever so carefully inscribed little symbols all over it...allas, it was complete and it was beautiful!

she rode her painted horse to the great 'fire wall' of the city of troy and to her amazement the gift was freely accepted!! she charged through the 'impenetrable' fire wall with great glee and she noticed that the wall began to weaken and fall!! all the secrets of the city of troy were revealed to everyone!! and the people cheered and chanted 'Thanks to the great trojan horse, allas, the wall has been penetrated!'

the end

good one firefemme

oblio
    If you are speaking of Troy New York, I sincerely doubt you have ever seen it