Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: larryjs has flipped

Noble Hamlet

larryjs has flipped

larryjs has flipped and dipped

One thing larry red antipoints I nnoticed is that Im hated but Im still green and youre a cough 'contributor' with lots of security knowledge [you 1337 goddess I dream to be you] and youve two red hence people like me more.

Ah only jokingly poking.

You see have your little fit nobody cares insult the big boys they dont care insult AO but nobodys going anywhere, blah blah blah who flippen cares you unwanted foolin!!!!!!

Woha wahha.

Stand by for unwanted replies.

Hamlet does have a point there Larry. Has your girlfriend's little bro hacked your AO account again? You always tell me how cool you think JP is to do all this work without pay. Has JP offended you in some way?

oblio
    classy

larryjs

Re: larryjs has flipped

Originally posted by Noble Hamlet
    larryjs has flipped and dipped

One thing larry red antipoints I nnoticed is that Im hated but Im still green and youre a cough 'contributor' with lots of security knowledge [you 1337 goddess I dream to be you] and youve two red hence people like me more.

Ah only jokingly poking.

You see have your little fit nobody cares insult the big boys they dont care insult AO but nobodys going anywhere, blah blah blah who flippen cares you unwanted foolin!!!!!!

Woha wahha.

Stand by for unwanted replies.

Yes my lights are red alright..only because I flame stupid dipshits such as your self and all the goody goodys bless me with a good dose of neg points. I used to actually care what others thought but why bother? And oh bye the way...your light is only green because of that stupid ass "world's longest thread" you posted.
    All the little morons finally found a thread they could post to without getting flamed, So they threw you a few greenpoints! I doubt they amount to much.

I think them *****in Monkey's have got something to do with this haven't they?

Noone even considered the noise level all them typewriters was gonna make!! Enuff to send anyone loopy.

PZ

flipped?

larryjs,

o dopnt know you, but all i see is flame.... flaming stflook, flaming the site.. flaming your image here... despite wanting an imagelss server, where we can all coexist without faces... ( bull poo, but ohh well) we still have asses that make themselves an image... ( you..) go say something secuirty related.. i dont care if the script kiddies have a new exploit for DOS WIN 3.1 machines... that is still a better post than "This sits stflook to a *****" .... that thread was stupid, and imature....

grow the **** up..

-nuff said
    red
    Nuff said...

Noble Hamlet
    Oh shut up larryjs o full of stress!

I got AP for hating people like you and R_a_ and thats how it is, I flame twice as much as you but I pick on the right people you are just mad cos you have become a nothing on here, but wait you have a second account and he has good rep eh!

Woopdu I doubt its true not you!

Who is Remote_Access_ lol!

ah giv a snowie joey.

larryjs
    Originally posted by Noble Hamlet
    Oh shut up larryjs o full of stress!

I got AP for hating people like you and R_a_ and thats how it is, I flame twice as much as you but I pick on the right people you are just mad cos you have become a nothing on here, but wait you have a second account and he has good rep eh!

Woopdu I doubt its true not you!

Who is Remote_Access_ lol!

ah giv a snowie joey.
    HeHE pick on the right poeple ?You mean you kiss the right asses!!
    and that light of yours will not be green much longer you prissy little dweeb!hehe

Well Noble Hamlet did you do anything good for this board? You came and started ranting shakespeare crap about ppl. you don't even know. I could agree with Larryjs' post at some point. But some things are best to keep to yourself or pm to the person instead of letting the entire community know.

Noble Hamlet

Thumbs down larryjs smells of treachery ;)

larry larry larry who did you have to be nice to just to go grey this time, lickin ass eh?

You see larryjs you told this entire board to **** off and Im wondering why youre back here? You obviosly hate everyone here so please insult them all more...go on...and you and foc here can well foc off hehe only messing.

Ah larry youre a joke but a good silly joke and well that amuses me, amuse a muse, so youre my muse hehe.