Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay, This is my first post here ever..So I wanna skip the formalities and get to...

Okay, This is my first post here ever..So I wanna skip the formalities and get to...

The Point...I have had some real trouble with a certain person I know on Voy boards, He has been harrassing me nonstop and refuses to quit.

Just when things cool down a bit he starts trouble up again and alters his MB to make make it look as though he had been hacked into, And then he Blames me for something I am not yet able to do.

I want Revenge on him for all the Trouble he is causeing me, I would prefer to track him by his IP address but the only program that can do that is now something you have to pay for. So the only choice I have left is to strike and his Board and his EZ accounts.

His one EZ board account's secret question is "What to tell a hacker" And I just i cant figure this out! Please somebody help me here.
    Never underestimate the power of your enemy

OK, I assume that you are talking about Voy.com forums. And I also assume that there are certain users which you have built some sort of relationship with and you desire to remain in contact with them.

What I would reccomend is that you simply create a new user name and email address that you use for those boards. Then let the certain members which you wish to remain in contact with know about your new username by clicking on their name under one of their posts. For me, when I did this it brought up my default mail client to send them an email, who knows if that email would go through or notbut, probably about half of thej would...(just guessing).

Bottom line is, you do not really want to crack this persons account. Chances are that there would be no consequences for you if you succeeded, but, there is always the possibility that there will be. If someone is harrasing you online, you can complain to the board owners(which will likely not get you a satisfactory solution), or change your identity. Changing your own identity is probably the best course of action for you.

I can understand that you would not want to do that, but, probably it is the best course of action.

If you really want to crack this persons EZboard account, you should probably try a different site for info about how to do that. maybe go to www.astalavista.com and use their search enginges for cracks or whatever for EZBoards. or just run a search on www.google.com for info on that.

Here is to hoping that you decide to change your name, cause if you need to ask here(or on any other site/search engine) about how to do something for revenge, and you do get an answer, chances are you will not get enough info to do it without getting caught.

Take it easy,

IchNiSan

Re: Okay, This is my first post here ever..So I wanna skip the formalities and get to...

Originally posted by crazed man

His one EZ board account's secret question is "What to tell a hacker" And I just i cant figure this out! Please somebody help me here.

It just gets better and better. If you pm Remote Access he'll tell you how to hack Hotmail too.

rofl

Well...

Its not that simple, This guy knows where my board is and this is were he started all the trouble to begin with. One day he just starts all this crap and wont quit, I did a triple bann on him after two weeks of putting up with him and he still didnt quit.

What makes this even worse is that he was always a pretty decent guy that was well liked among my Friends and aquaintences, him and I never really talked to each other but we knew each other were pretty decent people.

But he played on my Evil Side, I am a nice guy but when i am pushed to hard my retaliation was swift and hard and ussally violent. I just want to teach the sodding little punk a lesson, I could care less about all the crap he was saying about me. But when he decided to threaten My life and then started the Hacker crap I just had to do something.

I mean jeez! I would love to be able to hack and do it well, But the extent of my illegal knowledge that isnt in the Anarchists cook book is a now shutdown Mirc server station where one could get full versions of programs from other people for free.

It was the Black Market of Programs, Shame I never figured out how to navigate it until after it got caught and shut down....

But back to the point, I want to teach the Punk a lesson in what he says to other people can come back at him three or more fold. People have killed other people for less, He threatened my life! if I were to meet him in real life that would be the end of his...or at least the end of his ability to use a computer...Can anyone saying severed arms?

Senior since the 3 dot era

*sigh*

First replace 'hacker' for 'cracker' in all your sentences... then we could talk about your prob.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Your best bet would be to abandon your current philosophy and go the route of "water off a duck's back" theory. It's a hard way to travel because some think they can do/say whatever they want but it's not worth going to the trouble of "hacking" their machine/accounts because of the legal side of it. Could I "hack" someone's account or machine if they pissed me off? Yeah... Is it worth it? Hell no, and besides they're not worth my time or effort. I live by the "hiding in plain sight" philosophy where I'm around my peers all the time, continually learning and helping others out. Once you get a group that trusts your word and sees that you help out others regardless, they're a much better line of defense when someone like this guy comes out of the woodwork and claims all these things on you.

1: change your logon, password, and account information. Abandon all of your previous information, disable that account, or just leave it.
    2: don't even communicate with him/her/it, ever, no matter what the level is. If he/she/it spam-mails you, send it right to his/her/it's isp with logs of when you received it. :P
    3: mount an 155mm howitzer on the back of your newly-bought Hummer and wait outside his/her/it's house...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

OOps...

I get the Lingo mixed up a great deal, I say "Hacker" When I mean "Cracker" Sorry..Did you really want me to edit each of my posts?

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: edit

No, don't edit them it would take to much time...
    It's something personal: I'am always responding when some1 mixs up the difference hacker / cracker.

perhaps you could follow Vorlin's advice...about your prob.

Hmmm...

A howitzer, Big Badda Boom!..But still I did some checking on this guy in some of his old stomping grounds and they all say he is a complete Moron that has more air than a Hot air balloon.

And I doubt he could ever figure out my passwords, After all they dont have anything to do with me or at least what people know of me. They arent words and even if they are they are obscure references to very strange things that wouldnt even ring a bell to someone who knows me Personally.

I will admit that revenge is costly at times and most of the time not worth it, But how can one who is known to battle his way into hell to defend himself from unwarrented attacks ignore a threat upon his own life?

Granted I was extremely peaved at the whole "Cracker" Claim he made but that threat was really the back breaker that had gotten me where I am now.

I've known of Antionline.com for a long time now, My best friend pointed me in this direction almost a year ago. I never popped up because the people that I was going to strike at online upped and dissappeared before that, But now here I am talking to some very Smart people about something serious and I am finding myself being treated as such a person as well with a little guidence thrown into the mix.

I must say that I am very Impressed, I thought that this place was going to be full of people who were going to be rude and tell me to sodd off for asking something that must have been asked 100X over in the past.

I like this place, I think I'll stay.

Thumbs down ppl suk

CrazedMan: Take IchNiSan's advice. Recreate your acct and build over....walk away....be the bigger man.

Don't think about or take "revenge" when you're so upset. Revenge is a dish best served cold....as the old saying goes and proves true.

On another issue: Quit your whining and move along.
    YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE to be asking this question.....we all wear white hats here .......

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=