Thread: HI can any one help me answering this question

Question HI can any one help me answering this question

hi every one

I want to ask for something

1 - How can i get the ip address for any icq user who i chat with him in icq 99 or 2000 or 2001 and specially in icq 2000 or i wanna to know how can i calculat an ip address from the icq number of an icq user .

2 - How can i write my own Trojan Horse .

3 - What is the best hacking programs or the best programs to help a newbies to use in hacking & what is the best nuker programs .

4 - What is the way to be a good hacker .

5 - Is there a book called a (( hackers blackbook )) and where i can find it and if there a free version of it i mean a pdf file ,can any want tell me where can i find it .

6 - what is the best site that i can learn from it the the weekness of the operating system .

7 - is there any way to hack some one or gain a remote login to him without a Trojan Horse or what is the way to use a Trojan Horse without getting caught from an (A.V.) .

8 - what is the best sites in hacking .

9 - how can i upload a file in a group IN YAHOO and with this msg the pic that i want to send it to a group cause it make me so angrey .

10 - how can i crack or daface a web site .

11 - can any one tell me the hacking basic key words in search and the best sites to search .

12 - how can i get the password of an WIN2K user ( the login password ) and is there a program unhide the (*********) for WIN2K

13 - can i log to someone computer from port 139 or 138 and what is the right way .

and sorry for this many many many many question but i think there are a lot of people or members in this group and in other groups need to know the answer of this questions .......

and thanks a lot for this good group

yours
    :><:MRVIRII:><:

acidphreak
    To All Users---> Let The Flameing Begin!

To The Idiot That Asked The Questions -> Dont ask questions like that here all youll get is people bustin on u for ur stupidity. If u honestly belive its as easy as u make it sound u should just leave this board and go back to www.hackers.com

AntiOnline Senior Member

Re: HI can any one help me answering this question

Originally posted by MRVIRII
    hi every one

1 - How can i get the ip address for any icq user who i chat with him in icq 99 or 2000 or 2001 and specially in icq 2000 or i wanna to know how can i calculat an ip address from the icq number of an icq user .

3 - What is the best hacking programs or the best programs to help a newbies to use in hacking & what is the best nuker programs .

5 - Is there a book called a (( hackers blackbook )) and where i can find it and if there a free version of it i mean a pdf file ,can any want tell me where can i find it .

6 - what is the best site that i can learn from it the the weekness of the operating system .

7 - is there any way to hack some one or gain a remote login to him without a Trojan Horse or what is the way to use a Trojan Horse without getting caught from an (A.V.) .

9 - how can i upload a file in a group IN YAHOO and with this msg the pic that i want to send it to a group cause it make me so angrey .

11 - can any one tell me the hacking basic key words in search and the best sites to search .

12 - how can i get the password of an WIN2K user ( the login password ) and is there a program unhide the (*********) for WIN2K

13 - can i log to someone computer from port 139 or 138 and what is the right way .

and sorry for this many many many many question but i think there are a lot of people or members in this group and in other groups need to know the answer of this questions .......

yours
    1-13. go to google.com and research
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: MRVIRII

MRVIRII : your name is the first thing we don't like here...
    except if it means that you could write antivirus stuff.
    (forgive me for this little flame Ennis) Remember the antiflame action.

You better could check it out yourself, that's the only way to become 1337.
    MRVIRII : this is not the right place to ask this questions.

1) most of the members here are 'white hat'
    2) we don't brag about illegal things
    3) w4tch the f3ds
    4) we hate SK's

h4v3 fun MRVIRII

Indeed some users here could help you for sure: like Vorlin, UberCoder, Antihaxor, MsMittens, Petemcevoy, Terr,..., Myself but why would we do that?

Try again...

Exclamation

This is a SECURITY site

Talking Re: MRVIRII

hi every one
    - Greetings..

- .. For the last time.. You can't hack hotmail/yahoo!

- ..Boi oh boi... some one needs help from Google. Try searching for TCP/IP and read all the tutorials on that subject that you can.

- ..In ASM.. it looks like this 1010 01010 101010 10101
    Have fun. Just kidding.. I refuse to help you with malacious programs that may cause harmful damage to my computer.

- Muhahahaha... Sam Spade. Whois, traceroute, ping, and other tools are something you need to learn about.. as for nukers, read up on DoS attacks if you survive the flames.

- Hacker Rule #1: Don't ask how to hack.

- There's a place called Amazon If your looking for a hacking book, go there and search for "Hacking Exposed" .. I forget who the author is but I've heard it's a good book..

- What OS? Did you go to Google and try there? Have you ever heard of URL=http://www.SANS.org]The SANS institute?[/URL]

- Most trojans DO get caught by A.V. and there are several methods of gaining Remote_Access_..

- Welcome to AntiOnline, how may I help you?

- What?

- Why I oughta.. why don't you learn how to BUILD one before you decide to deface one.. Then you will see what it takes and hopefuly you'll change your mind.

- Keywords: Security, Anonymous, Antivirus, SOCKS, Proxy, Firewall, etc.

- Yes. I think its called Revelation by Snad boy.. thats not the only one though. It's called a password recovery tool.

- Best question you have asked. Yes you can connect to 139/138 it's called a netBIOS session. Look it up. It's good info.

- Well there you have it folks. The answer to all your questions:
    Http://www.google.com

- your welcome..

yours,
    Remote_Access_

Here we go again...

Ahh! That proves it! Too much movie watching (Hackers, The Net, etc.) makes kids turn out bad! Just picking about the movies; however, MRVIRII, don't ask those questions here. It's the wrong place. Although it's been said, you'll find all that you need at www.google.com.
    - Maverick