dcsimg
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hacking Threw Telnet

Ok what i meen by hack is connecting in to someone computer i dont know of any other efinition of hack on a damn hacking site?
    I thought this was a security site to help prevent people from being hacked?

ugh!

Depends on the OS.
    mainly buffer overflow exploits.

BTW - If you dont' know how, why would I take the time to tell you. This is not a forum to give neophytes the keys to the kingdom. Go look up vulnerablities on CERT or something, go read.

As for BO or sub7 you just need to search google. Do you know what google is?

www.google.com
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Lightbulb OKAY

Originally posted by Killar_Boy
    Ok its not actually a program its a server p
    I'm gonna put this as my signature just for you.

that is classic. If you want to hack something go in bathroom.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I useually hack threw telnet and some other tool what do you use to hack is there an easyer way or is telnet the most conveniant?
    Ok what i meen by hack is connecting in to someone computer i dont know of any other efinition of hack on a damn hacking site?
    And now that your going to be going on the right track now. Lets try to work on grammar and spelling as well.

Ok ok anyway for subseven its a trogan and for all trogans you need a server to get in to the computer. Do i know what google yes i do, its a serch engine. I am sure everyone knows that.

Have you ever hacked a computer befor anyway?
    Killar Boy

God damn it, did you read anything I posted before? Before you post something copy/paste it in Microsoft Word and do a spelling check on it or something before you decide to post.

Thumbs up

I don't hack anybody's comp without permission. It's kind of like, oh, I don't know, a little thing I call ethics. I use those skills to harden my networks, make my networks a safer place for my colleagues and myself to get real work done.
    You obviously have no ethics. But that's okay cause your harmless anyway. you don't even know enough to be a danger to yourself. Which is a good thing.

P.S. Please do at least a half-ass job at spelling and grammar. It's hard to make out what you're not saying. LOL
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    no no i think i get what hes saying. he hacks thrugh telnet. he thinks that netbus runs on telnets port. and he runs satan with his ip scanner. or gains access to someones computer in such a way that the user has no idea that hes there, "oh wow look at this, when i click on start, a bunch of things pop out is it." casuse thats what a "real" hacker dose. you know, ill bet that if i was to put a box running no firewall and an out of the box win95 on the net he would just over look it say 'nope, its to hard. it dosnt have the one vulnerability that i know.'
    yeah and while im at it if you have to send somebody something inorder for you to gain access, ill be damned but id have sworn that that file would be called a trogan. go ahead, look up trogan in your "how to hack" texts.

Talking Re: Hacking Threw Telnet

Originally posted by Killar_Boy
    I useually hack threw telnet and some other tool what do you use to hack is there an easyer way or is telnet the most conveniant?

I "useually" (sic) hack "threw" Micro$oft Word. I once used Micro$oft Excel but all those graph lines gave me a headache...My friend is going to teach me how to hack "threw" Scandisk when I become a bit better...

rofl

Re: Re: Hacking Threw Telnet

Originally posted by Conf1rm3d_K1ll

I "useually" (sic) hack "threw" Micro$oft Word. I once used Micro$oft Excel but all those graph lines gave me a headache...My friend is going to teach me how to hack "threw" Scandisk when I become a bit better...

rofl
    LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Love it. U R one great hacker....LOL
    ROFLMAO!!!!!
    - Samuel Johnson