View Poll Results: Who is your favorite IRC Op?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • JP

1 5.00%
  • Brad

1 5.00%
  • Xy

0 0%
  • Louie

4 20.00%
  • Hogfly

3 15.00%
  • RougeSpy

1 5.00%
  • MsMittens

6 30.00%
  • Quad

0 0%
  • Negative

3 15.00%
  • Uraloony

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JEBUS!! Are you out there JEBUS!!

Banned

JEBUS!! Are you out there JEBUS!!

iwas just wondering what type of people are into the security/technology scene and what is the average "hacker" is like from AO, so heres my poll. i'll go first, i'm 17 and my main hobby is the guitar/drums/ or just music in general. i'm not religious whatsoever (to me worshiping gaytan is just as ignorant as worshiping jebus) and something else to add, just to show my personality a little, i smoke/drink/and do drugs.

oblio
    is 5150 your reference number for the dating service? I think you are better off sending your photo to male inmates. DrUgS RuLe DuDe WaY To SprEaD tHe WoRD

Originally posted by oblio
    \DrUgS RuLe DuDe WaY To SprEaD tHe WoRD

At least we agree on something............

Banned
    Oblio, you have got to be so bored that you have to go and find **** to bitch about just because no one can see you behind that little box of yours. You probably are so insecure with yourself that this is the only way to realese some sort frustration without getting beat up or getting your little feelings hurt. Oh yeah, you try and fight an addiction pussy. Dating service, HAHA, you coudnt even get a decent girl to date, you resort to little boys. Pussy

oblio
    no actually I meet IRCers non stop. How do you think I met chemical?

Whoa.....wheres all this hostility coming from....hehe.....

ok....so i might have said this before but you asked.......im 19,female.uni student,loves everything and nothing(depending if i had slept the nite before)don't have a cat ,haven't learnt how to drive(believe i'd be a drink driver).....blah blah.....

anyway i lack concentration so if you want to know something ask it...right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW-i know this is off the subject but i was enquiring whether you get a sore ass watching LOTR..????-thats why i haven't seen it yet...i don't want a sore ass......

First, a question: Is 5150 a reference to Van Hhalen??

And, about myself- I'm a 16 year old male who's main hobbies include reading, playing football(American), and working out in general (I'm a walking contradiction) and a student.

Originally posted by ordeliaoser
    i don't want a sore ass......
    It's good preperation for the occasional coding binge. "Must... finish... subroutine!" (Or applied to online gaming, too.)
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

when im at home i can sit for hours cause i sit on my bed with my laptop-but cinema seats r really uncomfortable-unless they recline
    -its something about not being able to put your feet on the seats(so here i am during the whole movie ignoring the plot but rather anticipating for the usher to turn around so i can slide my feet up on the seat....)

Banned
    posted by wtf9862
    First, a question: Is 5150 a reference to Van Hhalen??
    to tell the truth, i just thought it sounded cool. ther is really no special meaning behind it. but van halen uses 5150, danzig uses 777, manson/diecide/judist priest use 666, there was an old punk band called 999, and that one guy uses 867-5309. so i decided to use 5150!