Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: check mate oblio

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    ROFL this is too funny. I get negative points because of my post, right on. And anonymous too! How amazing is that? This is what makes a point system like this unstable, as said before, where people can just jack someone's "score" with one application. Judging from the amount lost (26 points), it was a senior member who's ranked rather high. And yet you still had to hide, hehe...interesting. So much for opinions, eh? **** like this makes me want to go elsewhere.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Originally posted by Vorlin
    ROFL this is too funny. I get negative points because of my post, right on. And anonymous too! How amazing is that? This is what makes a point system like this unstable, as said before, where people can just jack someone's "score" with one application.

rofl

I too recieved negative points for my posts on this thread. No big deal. The only thing that concerns me was that the comment was signed- oblio. Seeing as I lost quite a few points there is no way oblio gave me these points. Usually, when oblio gives me points my score is unaffected and he signs the handle "pete"....

I seem to remember hehbris having his account terminated for signing other peoples handles to antipoints. Lets see what happens.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Yeah but the problem is, when you're actually trying to use the system correctly by signing your name to the comment field (your name that is, hehe not a cheap trick like someone else's), and trying to "build up" your "reputation" on here as someone credible, it sucks when 26 points are down the drain because someone higher up can just blow out four other people's positive points just because they're higher up on the antipoint-foodchain. But no worries, I have an idea of who it was...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

These seeds of distrust shall be your undoing.

I'm beginning to sense another ally to oblio. Either that, or it's one more account he has to make people think he has supporters for his cause. All of these accounts probably belong just to one pimple-faced, rejected, slightly retarded, seclusive l33t h4x0r wannabe. It would make sense, since absolutely everything he posts is immature, and not once has he ever given any evidence that he has enough knowledge to formulate such opinions. He has given valid arguments, but he has never shown one sign that there is even a single brain cell in that vast, lonely vacuum known as his skull. I'll bet he dreams of being a programmer, but his simple mind can't even comprehend HTML. He's probably the kind of person that thinks they know everything there is to know about computers because they can run Word and AOL. You know the kind, the ones that refuse your help, hiding under the "You'll just change everything and make it worse!" excuse. I'll even bet he's the dude on the cover of all the "For Dummies" books.

Oh God, I LOVE flaming this guy!

Originally posted by autumn regret
    These seeds of distrust shall be your undoing.
    Ah, but you've neglected the interesting effects of Cobalt 60 on the seeds. (Are they close to man-in-the-moon Marigolds?) Remember the great and occasional thermonuclear flame wars here. Maybe MUTATED seeds of distrust? Cool. It's like the day of the Triffids all over again!
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    These seeds of distrust will be your undoing.
    Is this directed at me? It comes off as rather 'mystical' as if I'm missing some bigger picture here but just for the record, I've noticed that not many seeds grow in ground that's saturated by gasoline...

On a more serious note, how long have you been on the internet to still have some level of "trust"? I'm sure it'd be similar to mine, where only those I know fairly well or talk to every day get a level of trust higher than anyone else I "know" online. But then again, that's just my opinion...

Greetz all.
    Well, this is gonna be that last time that I check this thread, just so you know. Actually, I didn't even check it. This used to be hilarious. But then it got REALLY repetitive. And stupid. Everyone's saying the same things, and even oblio/chem's replies are getting so stupid that they're no longer funny. This is definitely too much of an obnoxious thing. Give them a break, and they'll probably leave. Oblio/chem are like my little brother. Yeah, they're annoying, but if you entirely ignore them, don't respond to their posts in ANY way, then they give up and leave. I just want you people to try it, and see what exciting things might happen.

--PhirePhreak
    oh yeah, and feel free to load them up with plenty of negative AntiPoints.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.