:::laffin:::

wow what a turnout.... I myself actually borrow ideas from gun mag's guys, surveilance cameras are sufficient monitoring in most cases (provided they get power from the ups backbone) and a good solid door and ceiling....

if they really want in... they'll get in (course when we build the walls we run 1/4 inch rebar across every 6 inches to insure nobody can kick or hammer themselves in) thats why the backup rotation is so important...

We keep two current offsites for all our clients, one set gets lopped in my safe in the garage, and the other set is usually handed to one of the clients employees with a trustfull nature (this alone is a security risk as well, but you know the customer is always right). rotation happens at the clients discresion, however I usually recommend weekly rotations. This is usually more than sufficient.... the real risk begins with how many keys you hand out to this room.... DOH!!!

oh and as far as those security guards running around like rabbits...... I usually carry a carrot for just such an occasion....

~THEJRC~