Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I hope to god this doesnt become a trend.

Kids Flying Planes

When I heard this story on the news it reminded me of the time back in the 80's when a German kid got in a small plane, and flew over East Germany, Poland, and thru the USSR to crash in Red Square...

Now the Soviets had the most powerful Air Defense system ever created, and most of its power was ringed around Moscow, and quite a bit was deployed in Poland and East Germany, yet they could not stop that kid...

Just food for thought...

PS any Chem or Bio weapons brought on the plan would most likely have been vaporized by the impact. Before anyone asks, its my job to know that sort of thing...
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

By 'vaporized on impact', are you talking about the Red-square crash, the one in the news, or both?

In the news article, the tail of the plane looked relatively intact and unharmed. I can't seem to think of it in a sort of hollywood-esque ball of exploding flame. <shrug> It just doesn't look like it to this layman.

But what if the chem/bio stuff was stored in an aerosol form in a container? A metal container might well prevent the destruction of the material, and after the crash might leak...
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency