Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negative is Leaving AO!!!! Damn u people!!

*pops open champaigne bottle*

WOOHOO!! Negative's leaving! PARTY!!!

I mean...

*sniff* Please don't go, Negative! PLEASE!!! *sob*
    (I know you can't see me right now, but rest-assured, I'm clutching his ankle, being dragged along behind him.)

What will I do now when my hard drive crashes she asks with tears in her eyes we will miss you Negitive and all your wonderful help . Good luck in what ever your planning and thanks for your help.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

oh, im pretty far out?

what happen to negative? why does he will not post again? is there something wrong?

people tell me...
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

Negative dont let the actions of a few people influence your knowlege which you have to impart on us newbies , we would love you to stay but if you choose to leave good luck .

EviL
    Ee

HAHAHA I am getting alot of negativepoints for this, but what the ****!

This is really sick!!!
    HAHAHA this is by far, the most funniest thread EVER!!

HAHAHA you sound like he died or something or that you all know him as your best friend (wich some off you probably think, losers) who's gonna leave the country

HAHAHAHA

This is really some funny ****
    ****ing queers

No really this aint a normal reaction on someone leaving antionline
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh and btw, it would make my laugh perfect when he came back because off you all, that would be so great!! HHAHAAHAHAHAH
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.

Tommy boy... Obviously you never actually had the privilage of speaking with Neg. He was an awesome guy (still is as a matter of fact). There is something about him that is absolutely essential to AntiOnline. Neg is special. We care about him. We need him here. That's why this is the reaction. If you ever left, we probably would not do this. You don't provide something that AntiOnline needs. Negative did. That's the difference.

I can't believe you... if I ever show up at your funeral, you can be sure that I'll be laughing my arse off.

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

acidphreak
    Hey i didnt know the guy but if he left he left its no big deal and not really worth trying to make people feel guilty because he left. It was his own choice to leave its not like he died so dont cry ;x. And if people bugged him causing him to want to leave then thats his own fualt for letting it get to him..

But from the sounds of it he was a cool guy when it came to AO so i wish his return and i doubt someone that important to this website would really leave forever... maybe he just needs a break from giving his know-how to other users.

So negative if u do come to read this i hope u do come back to AO cause it sounds as if alot of people here care for you... as for the idiot Tom theres no point in turning something u consider stupid into something more stupid by flameing it and making it a argument for ur own enjoyment.

-NetBioM

AntiOnline Senior Member
    If Negative is truly leaving, then I bid him a sad farewell. But it has happened before with Negative "leaving." He told me on IRC on a different occassion that he was leaving for good, but he was back the next day saying he couldn't stay away. We will see in the next few days whether he is gone for good or is coming back.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Well, I don't know who Negative is, or what he/she/it has done/said, etc...but if he/she/it would contact me in a PM (and no, I won't write him/her/it a PM because he/she/it probably gets tons already and mine will be skipped over), he/she/it could get space on my server for cgi/etc in a web page.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Catch him on IRC

Negative may refuse to post for reasons known only to himself and a select few..you can catch him on irc. He will still be in the AO chatroom I'm sure.