Hi and Good Day. I was just wondering if it would be necesary for me to build another newbie website? I have some good ideas about it, but i need some feedback from the people. I am a newbie myself. I got this idea from an essay i read from the author of "Hacker's Dictionary" -Eric S. Raymond-. Well i don't know if its necesary do have another newbie site, thats why i came AO to ask.

The idea is to have a complete and dedicated site to newbies. Even the HTML of the whole site will be W3C Validated and full of comments, so the newbie can see how its done and how to do it himself for his future web creations. It will also contain lots of tutorials i have read and think they should be of some use to the newbie. I hope to cover from computer usage to computer reparing and upgrading, to how to install linux and how to admnistrate it. The site is basiclly an intro on the hacker culture and on computers itself. I just want to create a well documented site that helps guide newbie in the right path to WizardHood. I by no means have intentions to put up tutorials that show the newbie on how to become a script kiddie, directly or indirectly. I believe in evey word Eric said in the essay. Heres a link http://tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

Well the only problem i have right now is that i can't find a decent host, one with no banners and at least 100MB of space. Any suggestions will be accepted with gratitud. I am just 17 and doing this alone. The site will take some time to put up, since im doing this alone and im also learning the path to become a hacker, wich all of you know its not easy.

Any people that would like to join me or help in any way, contact me at my email trans1stor@yahoo.com

Thanks For listening!