Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where cas I get a copy of Windows 95

Noble Hamlet

Where cas I get a copy of Windows 95

Where can I get a copy of Windows 95 so I can finally rid myself of this Linux thing I have.

Thanks,
    Linus.

Post Getting Win95

If you live near a university, they'll have a surplus sales department. They have all sorts of outdated things there; I'm sure that Win95 would turn up there at some stage.

Noble Hamlet

Re: Getting Win95

Originally posted by nietzsche
    If you live near a university, they'll have a surplus sales department. They have all sorts of outdated things there; I'm sure that Win95 would turn up there at some stage.
    Outdated, surely not.

...To Win95, or not to Win95: that is the question:
    Whether 'tis nobler in the software to suffer
    The slings and arrows of people countless,
    Or to take legal arms against a sea of Linux users,
    And by opposing end them? To die: to no more be supported by Microsoft...

blah - Anyway - outdated or not, Win95 is no longer supported by MS.

Noble Hamlet
    Good post.

Why dont Microsoft support Windows 95, I need it for NotePad to make a file for my job in IT.

They said Windows would have notepad and the rest look to hard for me so I just run the Unix they use in airports.

go to www.musiccity.com download morpheus. Search for win 95.
    Morpheus is like napster but u can download music,doucments,videos and software. I downloaded win 98 from there and i saw that many people had win 95 avaiable for download.
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

larryjs

Re: Where cas I get a copy of Windows 95

Originally posted by Noble Hamlet
    Where can I get a copy of Windows 95 so I can finally rid myself of this Linux thing I have.

Thanks,
    Linus.
    Linux...HA you don't even have your own computer! Your're posting on your mommy's now. Go back to watching the mighty morphin power rangers..its more your speed.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Go to a computer show.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Thumbs up

Microsoft
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

even though i still consider myself "new" to the whole linux experience. i know for a fact that i would never use windows again even if i had to. if i could get enough money together to buy a non win modem i would have this box online. yes i know it is a wind0ze box and that it sucks.

i do have a question though...when it comes to running the elite os of wind0ze isnt 95 the better of any of the **** that bill gates put together(even though he did steal it)? i mean when you think about it, sure it suffers from severe dos attacks but it doesn thave as many problems as 98 and on do.

for the curious i have been running linux for about 2 1/2 to 3 yrs. and i still dont use it as much as i would like to....i am however looking for someone to help me with some security problems if they wouldnt mind. i will give full permission for you to break into my system as long as you dont use it for illegal activities.

please email me if you wouldnt mind helping