Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why'd they make it sooo ugly?

honestly

To be honest I have PowerPC but I rarely use it. Ii leave it on for my 2 year old to mess around with. hehehe

They are all too slow.......
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

ya wanna good giggle...try the "Take it for a spin" QTVR...and watch it...uh...spin...

you'd think the inventors of QTVR could have come up with something a little more exciting...and less dizzy-ing

WOW!

So does it spin like that when you get it plugged in???
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Not only Ugly But Stolen.....

Story about the Guy who originally came up with the IDEA

Mac R&D actually stole that Idea.
    Does that suck or what?

what's the world coming to?

So even the gifted elitists at Apple succumb to theivery when it suits them. Just for that I hope this new IMAC falls flat on it's LCD.
    - Samuel Johnson

So does it spin like that when you get it plugged in???

ya...but it comes with a chair that spins at the same rate..like in astronaut training...

So even the gifted elitists at Apple succumb to theivery when it suits them.
    nothing new here tho...jobs designed the first mac based on concepts he saw when he took a tour of parc...mouse, gui etc...

course then mr. bill (the guy not the plasticine) ripped off the mac...and so on....

ugly

it's quite ugly but the most pc's are ugly to and u know i'm right

http://casemod.tripod.com/gallery/galleryframeset.html look at that site very coool i'm busy with making my own 2pac and a wutangclan mod :>

greets

adon
    hip hop rules

I've got a Macintosh Classic II. Buried beneath half a dozen old keyboards, two old monitors, about 300 CD's, a stack of paper and an air duster (among other things). I'd play with it (it works fine - slowly, but fine), but I'm missing the mouse, and keystrokes are so cumbersome....

And it's black and white. I'm so old......
    Call transopt: received. 9-18-99 14:32:21 REC: Log>
    WARNING: carrier anomaly
    Trace program: running

And it's black and white. I'm so old......

b&w...?...old?...hell...i just got rid of an apple IIe (the e was cause it had the 128k memory expansion i think...for you young-uns...that is 128 K....not 128 M... )
    it was a green screen baby....now THAT's old....no need for a mouse back then...was all text.....but it was oh so funky playing pong on it...even came with little dial-y controller thingies...