Thread: I Need Help Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry I Need Help Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok people, I am sorry to bring this up because I know this isnt a concern of most here. But, I chat in yahoo and I have a couple of people who will not allow us to carry on a conversation because they are being vulgar to the ladies and we ask them to stop!

I want to know how to get the bastards out of the room be it booting them or whatever, if one of you would like to ...fine by me!!
    He brought a buddy in and he is wreckin the dang room!
    His sceen name in yahoo is o0o_c_u_n_t_o0o

Please help if u can!!!!!!!

My email addy is tritontr21man@yahoo.com
    I am in Alabama chatroom 4

Thankz to anyone who cares enough to help!!!!!!!!!

Well, I suppose there are several ways you could go about handling this. One, go to a search engine, such as yahoo, or my personal favorite, google, and look for some lame script designed to boot people or whatever. Second, you could actually learn a little on programming and write a little script yourself that would do the job. Evolve from newbie to script kiddie. Third, try talking with an admin at yahoo about the user and try to have his account terminated for abuse of policy or whatever. Fourth, you could simply not chat while he is in the room. Try reading a book perhaps. They are good for the brain.

thank you for your reply, I do try to learn as much as possible. But I have a whole lot to learn I know. I am tryin and I guess it was rash to look for a quick fix.
    It just gets frustrating to have someoone come in and try to crash a room with floods
    I will learn as much as I can, not to do harm but at least to protect myself and my friends from idiots who come there to do harm.
    I do thank you for your advise, I will take it and use it

Thanks, Iceman

i think one small button which is present in all the chats ..acts like boon to people who are facing problems like u...

and thename of that button is ..."ignore"

just put them on ignore who misbehave...and your problem will be solved...

intruder..

Thank You for your reply Untruder,

I have used the ignore button quite often. It doesnt work on the people who come into the room to flood the room with voice and text floods. That was the first thing we tried but it seems that whoever this is who is bombing the room is prety good at disrupting the chat activity. I have recieved a little help concerning some offensives to take to help with these people. And for those who have e-mailed me concerning this problem I do thank you greatly!
    I do continue to try and learn more each day concerning my system and am still working on the basics as of now. I have a long ways to go I know!
    I felt like it would be of great benefit to me to join a site such as this with people who are very knowledgebale concerning computer security issues and I have been reading as many threads and posts as I can to learn. I will continue to read here, ask questions as they come up, (I will try not to ask many lame ?s), cant promise I never will but I do appreciate your patience with someone of limited knowledge! And I am buying a few books on computer knowledge, got to start with the basics here, cant jump right into the meat without a little milk.
    Again, thanks for everyones help.

Iceman

I see that a lot of people come here to bitch about this board, this chat room etc.
    They aren't looking here to learn anything but doing things the quick and script kiddy way. If some people irritate you in some chat DEAL or LIVE with it. And besides by the time you learn how to write your own script or learn how anything works, you either will be weeks from now, have quit allready, or used some kiddie program.

It is time you people realize not everybody comes here to learn security, but just to deal with this stupid problem they are having in the online world.
    And for those who gladly will resort to neg. antipoints I would rather start an ungoing discussion so PM and be a man instead of being a sneaky little ****.