Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sub7, the best program!

Sub7, the best program!

Yeah right! Actually it's a load of ****, it didn't even work on any of my computers. "Man, am I stuid", I thought to myself after not getting it to work on my XP box. I mean, here I am playing with a kiddie toy, and no success....

So I tried it on my girlfriends pc, win me, no luck. Found a tutorial on the net, still not working. Tried another version of the program, booted, ****ed my system up. Still couldn't connect.

Then I removed the ****, never to try it again.
    ---
    proactive

Banned
    A lesson learned.

server

are u sure that u did'nt ran the server instead of the program itself

greets
    darkadon
    hip hop rules

Server on one machine, client on the other. But the little experiment backfired, thank god for NAV.
    ---
    proactive

wahahaha lol i had the same i had a nice virus/trojan collection but my lil'brother thougt that it where games it where about 700 of them so he opened like all of them i think so i found out cuz mcafee freezed so if i had'nt got mcafee i could restart in dos and format the whole drive but when it restarted automaticly my boot sector was wiped out so take care with things like thit

greets

adon
    hip hop rules

RE:Sub7

Sub7??

err.... Why bother with a toy to mess with people in the first pleace. ( that's what Sub7 is for)

Second if your having problems and the pgorgram is not working, this means your missing a few file . One is a .ocx file that sub7 needs to run.

the other thing is how you set sub7 to work and who you are trying to ( errr.. attack??)

I wouldn't bother with such stuff on my computer..
    Most of them are trojans that work for the maker of the program to attack YOU as soon as you run the executable file

click.exe
    sub7.exe
    Bubble.exe

(and the list goes on....)
    Corynthus

It not that it doesn't work. It uses an irc chatroom to tell people with the client who are infected.

Sub7 What the phuck!

The lamers choice of virus/trojan!

The SUB7 Trojan horse does no direct visible damage to your system, but instead acts as a spy- sending sensitive data,such as PASSWORDS, Back to the programmer!

The sub7 has a HIDDEN VIRUS in the Trojan horse,the programmer "MOBMAN" has embedded a logic bomb in it! So if you downloaded it Good luck to you!

Could be dangerous messing with progs like that on your machines - not something I would wanna do..

Such is life..
    - Maverick

Sub7 makes AOL users 31173... or something.