Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sub7, the best program!

Well, if your so damn unhappy with it, write your own.... Jackass....

Red face the famous Sub7

it's actually quite a unique program. mobbman has done a great job in making it, however with the logic bomb in every single copy since 1.9 it is only a matter of time before you have problems w/ your pc .. win95 - win 98 2nd edition are vulnerable to a sub 7 attack.. however i do not beleive winME or XP can be infected properlly do to the anti ax built in the os..
    The More You Travel, The More You See. The More You See. The More you Learn...................[knowledge]

Banned

Originally posted by Ennis
    A lesson learned.
    Well, no. Try it on a win98 box. I dont think it was written with me or xp in mind. I wonder sometimes whether or not this thing is easy enough to use. Some people have a very hard time getting it working. Oh well.

i hv tried it on the win98 box, it worked fine, even with norton anti virii and zonealarm running. i had full control of the target puter. i hv used the v2.2. i know that there is a server for nt, but not sure it it will work for xp.

rgds
    de

Cool

hmm well i tried out BO2K and i must admit.. it was alright..

its basically like Hyper Terminal.. where you install the Server in the victim's pc and launch the clinet in ur pc.. get the IP address and connect..

then u can see what the other person is doing.. and basically controll his pc.. but BO2K as more features than Hyper Terminal considering Hyper Terminal is used for Network Administration and BO2K is used for malicious works...

still the concept of this sub7 is from the backorfice
    which many system administrators use to check
    connections from the network. and also from the
    script kiddies out there who does'nt know what
    'perl' is.
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

Originally posted by muggy
    Well, if your so damn unhappy with it, write your own.... Jackass....
    A perfect example of ignorance.

crimina1

I am a cracker
    Lesson learned don't ever download trojans they always backfire!

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Red face Lesson Two

mobman released a logicbomb free sub 7 at a 2600 meeting. I think it was version 2.2. He relesed on minidisk hand to hand the source for this.I know it was logic bomb free cause we studied the source for hours. No mysterious entries....ect.... he gave out ten copies. However i no longer have a copy seeing as how the mini disk was not given to me, but givin to a freind who was there...and im not talking about the 2600 meeting under the stairs by mcdonalds either.that one was public.

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by audioluv
    I wonder sometimes whether or not this thing is easy enough to use. Some people have a very hard time getting it working. Oh well.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant belive you said this. Sub 7 is easy enough for a 10 year old to use.simple server client theory.Whats so complicated about that.
    PS: I have also heard of the NT server for Sub7. That makes me think it would work for XP. Seeing as how the kernel for NT and XP are pretty much the same.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Re: Lesson Two

Originally posted by Dr Toker
    I cant belive you said this. Sub 7 is easy enough for a 10 year old to use.simple server client theory.Whats so complicated about that.
    PS: I have also heard of the NT server for Sub7. That makes me think it would work for XP. Seeing as how the kernel for NT and XP are pretty much the same.
    it is easy to use. do remember to password protect the servers if u intend to use it to manage ur pcs.

rdgs
    de