Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tutorial Requests...

Well, those are some well thought out requests, so I think I think I'll do a tutorial on NetBIOS, or TCP/IP, or maybe continue to the second part of my Cisco Certified Network Associate prep tutorial. Either way, thanks for the requests, and hopefully other would-be tutorial writers are picking out some good ideas too.

Regards,
    Wizeman
    \"It\'s only arrogrance if you can\'t back it up, otherwise it is confidence.\" - Me

Thumbs up

i would like a tutorial on the things that was said by Juridan because i have little experience with computers knowledge of programming in general.

Antionline Herpetologist
    I'm already doing a tutorial on C, so maybe you could write a few chapters on socket programming in C? That would be really useful for a lot of people here(including me because I really stink at network programming with C).

I know the basics of java, I would like to understand the differences between it and C, because I hear it's very very similar...so if you (or anyone who knows both languages) could do something along those lines, it would be very much appreciated.

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester