Thread: Misc. Security Tools

Lightbulb Misc. Security Tools

These are a few tools that I thought would help some of the community. It's a collection of tools to help keep your computer anonymous, secure, and find out information about other computers as well. Most, if not everything, here can be fount at Google. If I missed anything, which I'm sure I did, or you would like to see something added, let me know.. Hope this helps..

Security
    Firewalls
    Mailing List
    Antivirus
    Keyloggers
    Password Recovery
    Password Protection

Networking
    Neotrace
    Sam Spade
    Subnet Calculator
    Bulletproof FTP
    FTP Voyager

Cryptography and Encryption
    PGP
    SSH
    File encryption

Misc.
    Phreaking
    ETHICS
    Newbie tutorials
    Programming Languages

Remote_Access_

Smile

Good post

cheers

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Very good post. It's good to have links all over the planet to good information, especially considering that a lot of systems administration requires varied info and it's usually found on a website, or manuals, or whatnot. Before someone goes off flaming that 'copy and paste' is all RA does, remind yourself that you were there too looking for links to an answer. I'm frankly tired of these people throwing useless flames about. This is good info to have.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Yes, we appreciate the information Remote_Access_. Thanks for taking the time to post this.
    - Maverick

Talking Thanks

Thanks Fellas..
    It may appear that I copy and paste all of my post , but if some of those people would use the "Search all post by user" button, then you can very well see that it's not true.. Do you think I had the time to copy nearly 300 post?.. Well I do but that's not the point.

Happy to help,
    Remote_Access_

thanxz where else do you post @???