Thread: Where Can I Find VB6 SOFTWARE?

Question Where Can I Find VB6 SOFTWARE?

I am taking a programming class in August so I need to know where I can visual basic 6 software and how much it costs. Gotta have it brickwall

Banned

VB 6

Hey, well i suggest getting VB6 pro

try looking somewhere like amazon.com or something like that for online ordering

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    The only issue with VB6 Pro is that it's costly. You could get the "Learn Visual Basic 6 in 21 Days" by Sams and it comes with a version of VB that's fairly good. That might get you through the course at a lot cheaper price, but if you've got the cash, definitely get VB 6 Pro.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Check the store wherever you're taking these classes (assuming it's a college campus that has one.) They generally sell student editions of such software at a greatly discounted price.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.

Banned

VB6 Pro

If your going to spend money you might as well spend the extra few bucks and get the Pro edition......

Whats the point of not getting it?? The Pro is worth its dollar, the enterprise edition might not be though.

If you want it for free go to www.katzwarez.com

or any of the links but i didnt suggest it lol

EvIl
    Ee

The version of VB6 that is most often included in books for classes and such is the "Learning Edition" of VB. It's fairly close to the full version, but the main difference lies in the fact that you can't compile any programs you create. If your class is focused solely on VB programming, then I'd take a guess and say that whatever book they require you to buy will probably include the "Learning Edition" that I'm talking about. However, I do recommend buying the Pro edition if at all possible.
    - Maverick