View Poll Results: A hacker or a cracker?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hacker

18 75.00%
  • Cracker

6 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite IRC Channel OP

Banned

Post Favorite IRC Channel OP

Hey everyone, i was wondering who is your favorite IRC OP in the AntiOnline channel...

Im sorry if i didnt list everyone, please include someone in your reply if he/she is your favorite

Thumbs up the winner goes to.....

I vote for louie, sure he's not the greatest, nor the smartest, or the most handsome, and sure he'll kline ya and kick ya, and do pretty much anything he wants to. But dang he's just soo funny I can't help myself. My vote goes to louie.

Dang this has been my first post in awhile.
    The TRUTH is out to get you!

Banned

Come On

37 Views and only 6 of you voted.... lol

You guys need to show up on IRC so you can vote too.

hog-flizzy

I had to get up in this hizzay. You know this, man!
    ---
    Umm, yeah, well, gotta go with hog-flizzy, though he hasn't been around a lot latley.
    ---
    irc.op.(user.fav)[2]:RS (RogueSpizzy) ' second favorite
    irc.op.(user.fav)[3]:Louie ' third favorite.

I like most of you, the ones I know, @ least. Hmmm, but some op (Mark?) flamed me last night for using the word 'gizzay' in a negative manner. I wuz so disrespected man, you kn0w this!

But it's all good.

PeAcE.

OverandOut.
    comJo

I don't mind Terr being an Op so I voted for Terr. All the rest of them I don't care for. There just as imature as shmoo and I.

frank n beans , frank n Beans!!!

:)

heh, a classic freeOn post. The irc channel for us 'peeps' is like the high school locker room... full of smoke, big egos, and lot's of cursing. But as long as it's in good humor, and we all decently get a long, i'm good. I don't have a problem with 'immaturity' really, in it's time and place. We need more people in the IRC's and more channels. Sometimes I really do want to talk about computers or some technical matter with other smart people, @ least semi-seriously, and in a single, crowded, general-chit-chat room, I am not able to do that.

but, PeAcE. I'm not going to get caught up in it.

freeOn, i've talked with you a bit, and have no prizzoblim with you, maybe you should start referencing this 'immaturity' with specific examples. They could all be confirmed via logs.

I'm the kind of person that like's to get stuff done, i'm not sure about you though.

n+eway. PeAcE.

OverandOut.
    comJo

Lightbulb Negative

It was hard to chose but .. Hehe, no it wasn't
    I gave my vote to negative.

frank n beans , frank n Beans!!!
    Remote_Access_

Re: the winner goes to.....

Originally posted by Sabe

I vote for louie, sure he's not the greatest, nor the smartest, or the most handsome, and sure he'll kline ya and kick ya, and do pretty much anything he wants to. But dang he's just soo funny I can't help myself. My vote goes to louie.

Dang this has been my first post in awhile.

Being funny is no excuse to act like you own the channel. If I had my way, Louie wouldn't be an OP. It's like he let it all go to his head. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I have seen him boot, and even ban people for the pettiest of things. I have even been banned from the channel before because he didn't like the topic at hand. How childish is that? And of course, he loves the attention he gets from it.....

Don't get me wrong, though. Sometimes it's nice to have Louie around. You have to have an OP that isn't afraid to act. However, that OP still needs to have an 'Off' button. There are times to act, and times to just let it go. He really needs to figure out which is which.

I just can't figure that guy out....

This is probably a baad thread...

I mean, can how you would feel if you were an op, and no-one said they liked you!!?!? can you imagine the pain!?!? the anguish!?!? the deep down feeling of a great hole being opened up inside you... no wait, that was how I felt when I dropped my last beer...

bah... no beer...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I think all the OPs are Ok. Despite claims that Louie is a chat nazi I have never seen him abuse his power in a serious way.. sure he has booted me for dissing him but he never banned me. Brad thru me out one time just as a joke..I didn't take it personally. If anyone is not happy with an OP just start your own channel by doing a /join "whatever" you'll be the the op then!