View Poll Results: SEE POST. Replying to anonymous antipoint-giver?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, I'd like to be able to find out why I get some of the point I do.

8 72.73%
  • No, it's un-necessary.

3 27.27%
  • Close, but I'd like something different which I'll post here. (No "Mandatory username included" stuff, please, it's been beaten to death.)

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the hell is a "post whore"?(response, anyone?)

What the hell is a "post whore"?(response, anyone?)

I recieved this very bad comment from someone who obviously doesn't have any guts, nor did they get any sex yesterday.

"don't be such a ass kisser also your a post whore....."

Now where do I begin?

Anybody want to fess up?

I mean you obviously 'know' me, right?

I couldn't care less what you think of me so keep your BS to yourself.

_End rant
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

hehe... u should have posted this with the title: "joke of the week".... lol ... somebody obviously had a very bad day (or life)... well **** happens, life goes on... lmao
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Typically, a post whore is someone who posts to just about everything on a message board (like myself, haha). Sometimes it's in good jest, others it's in bad form (like what you got). Sucks that someone had to not sign their name or whatever. I'm guessing that some people do that because they can, and others do it because if they were "found out" they'd have reverse-negative points in their direction, or something like that. Glad I know I always sign my name, positive or negative alike.

No, it wasn't me .
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

HMPF!

Well it's good to see that this pissy person is stereotypical of those who have a big mouth but have nothing to back it up.

They're gonna have to do better than that.....
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Talking My Condolances, Old Bean...

Sorry to hear that you have had such an experience here on such a site as this... oh, well... it takes all kinds to make a sub-universe... don't let it get you down...At least, there are some of those with honor here, and when they throw an insult, they have the courtesy of letting you know who they are... BTW...This is the first time I have ever heard the term "post whore": for a moment, I thought you had been...errrr...propositioned by one of our female subscribers for a pleasant round of "off-site" cyber sex with full web cameras!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

cyber-sex, what a concept.

i just can't stand gutless losers who don't leave their handle and don't even have the brains to use proper grammar.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    I am a good example. Just dropping by after a few hours of study, saw this and thought, I gotta reply to this.

The term "post whore" was coined by some user who was jealous of all the good posts by Terr,Negative, Ennis and petemcevoy and such. The particular user that coined the phrase never had any posts that were site revelant(Noble Hamlet..I think) so he cut down poeple who were trying to be helpful and friendly to each other. I have never heard the term used against a bad user..everyone who gets this label is helpful and concerned about the problems of others..so take heart..your're in good company!

Talking best laugh today...

I just joined (finally) after reading AntiOnline for a couple years now. Saw this and had to laugh! Then I thought...

"If I reply... I can be a 'post whore' and have no where to go but UP" :-)

I was curious what thread iritated that looser to respond with such a chicken responce?

whtn0ise
    (no signature att)

Talking

So I'm making friends already. COOL.

At least I know where I stand....
    - Samuel Johnson