View Poll Results: SEE POST. Replying to anonymous antipoint-giver?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, I'd like to be able to find out why I get some of the point I do.

8 72.73%
  • No, it's un-necessary.

3 27.27%
  • Close, but I'd like something different which I'll post here. (No "Mandatory username included" stuff, please, it's been beaten to death.)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the hell is a "post whore"?(response, anyone?)

Re: best laugh today...

Originally posted by whtn0ise
    I just joined (finally) after reading AntiOnline for a couple years now. Saw this and had to laugh! Then I thought...

"If I reply... I can be a 'post whore' and have no where to go but UP" :-)

I was curious what thread iritated that looser to respond with such a chicken responce?

whtn0ise
    (no signature att)
    It was in the site suggestion forum and I suggested having two anitpoint pools. One for the positive antipoints and one for negative. Seemed pretty harmless at the time, but oh well. you can't please all the people all the time.

So I say "Joke'em if they can't take a f$#k!"
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Kinda hard to figure. If they are hitting the site and learning something (like me), why start a flame war and take up more space. If they don't like what they see on the site then why keep coming back? Gutless, in any case. Like my grandmother used to say, "Don't **** where you eat".
    Opinions are like *******s. Everybody has one and everyone thinks everybody else\'s stinks.

sad lil' people

Originally posted by krycek051
    Kinda hard to figure. If they are hitting the site and learning something (like me), why start a flame war and take up more space. If they don't like what they see on the site then why keep coming back? Gutless, in any case. Like my grandmother used to say, "Don't **** where you eat".
    Your grandmother was a smart woman.

Because they are A$$hole$, plain and simple. They make themselves feel bigger by cutting others down. sad, sad, little people.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

It was in the site suggestion forum and I suggested having two anitpoint pools. One for the positive antipoints and one for negative. Seemed pretty harmless at the time, but oh well. you can't please all the people all the time.
    prob the same guy/gal (no wait...i know it had to be a guy) who gave me neg points and said i was a jerk for posting in site suggestions that the blinking lightbulbs for new messages were annoying...

which btw...jp agreed with and replaced with the might cooler A's that we have today....

some people just can't handle change i guess...our friend is probably still using win95 too...hehe