January 15th, 2002, 05:23 PM
Pfizer Corp. (NYSE PFE) is making the announcement today that VIAGRA
will soon be available in liquid form and will be marketed by Pepsi Cola
(Pepsi Bottling Group NYSE PBG) as a power beverage suitable for use
as-is, or as a mixer, under the name "Mount And Do".
Pepsi's proposed ad campaign suggests:
"It will now be possible for a man to literally pour himself a stiff one."
The boss of a small company called a spontaneous staff meeting in the
middle of a particularly stressful week. When everyone gathered, the
employer, who understood the benefits of having fun, told the burnt-out staff
the purpose of the meeting was to have a quick contest, whose theme was
"Viagra advertising slogans."
Dividing into 10 groups of three, the only rule was they had to use past ad
slogans that captured the essence of Viagra.
About 7 minutes later, they turned in their suggestions, and created a "Top
Ten List." After all the laughter and amaraderie, the rest of the week went
very well for everyone.
10. Viagra, It's "Whaazzzzz Up!"
9. Viagra, The quicker pecker upper
8. Viagra, Like a rock!
7. Viagra, When it absolutely, positively has to be there tonight.
6. Viagra, Be all that you can be.
5. Viagra, Reach out and touch someone.
4. Viagra, Strong enough for a [woman], but made for a [man].
3. Viagra, Tastes great!........More filling!
2. Viagra, We bring good things to life!
And the unanimous number one slogan:
1. This is your penis. This is your penis on drugs.
January 16th, 2002, 01:25 AM
Just what the world needs, more horny men.
Why didn't they invent something for women?
I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.