Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microsoft warns of 'critical' IE bug

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Hehe, Kewl_Zero...if I handed any bags over, I'd have none for myself!

I'm honestly thinking this is one reason why the source will never be released. Mainly because there's so many problems and bugs, and from what I've heard from a friend who did contracting work there, it's a slavehouse with no dept. talking to another dept. He would go to meetings where products would be displayed and literally hear "programmers" saying "Oh, so that's what my code does...". Now a programmer saying that? Don't you think you would know what your code does in a program?!

*hari kari, here I come*...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: Vorlin

What Vorlin's states looks to be a communication, coordination prob at M$. Nobody at M$ can overview the whole code of their OS's anymore... In one way you can say they have completly lost it and still are succesfull --> they really have talent

Did I hear someone say Opera?
    M$ need to loose market share, then they might work harder to sort things out.

Talking Nullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Null - - Null
    Between the ears. Think we know where this is going.

Those engineers at MS been hunting pinguins again.....

On the XP box, IE and Opera. Can't get away from that dam%@$$% MS update. Or I'd ditch IE. If only. Lets we not forget Amaya, compiled in C. Tried but true.....Still fun to play with....
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

sigh!

rgds
    de

at least nowadays the microsoft is giving away some patches to help their product more globally competitive. there is no doubt that this would happen it happen to be the most unsecure browser ( i think). howver, in the recent ie 4.xx there are lots of ie bugs and even exploits that could affect the system running. i think it is just a some modification of the the bugs found on ie4.xx or the like.
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

at least nowadays the microsoft is giving away some patches to help their product more globally competitive. there is no doubt that this would happen it happen to be the most unsecure browser ( i think). howver, in the recent ie 4.xx there are lots of ie bugs and even exploits that could affect the system running. i think it is just a some modification of the the bugs found on ie4.xx or the like.
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

unFµ¢€Ñbelivable.

could you pass some of that scotch over here?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”