John Walker-traitor - Page 3

View Poll Results: Is AOL going out of buisness ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • How could you say such a thing !?!?!

2 14.29%
  • They better be

1 7.14%
  • I wish they would... But probably not

6 42.86%
  • I dont care... I dont use AOL

5 35.71%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: John Walker-traitor

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted by KorpDeath

I couldn't care less about the Islamic belief of reward in the afterlife for martyrdom.

I could spout a bunch of christian rhetoric at you but that wouldn't change the fact that that jackass and every other jackass that would do the same thing needs to be made examples of.

I realize it might be difficult for you to understand my rage at this lil' puke. But I take pride in being an American. I love my country and it's people.(no matter how dysfunctional they are). So for this happen is totally unacceptable.
    - It's not the question you believe in Islamic afterlife (which I do NOT) but the question if he and his 'peer group' does.

- Which kind of Christian believe do you follow?????????
    Didn't Jezus himself said never to retaliate?
    Do you know the story about Job? Read your Christian holy book (new and old testemony) hermeneutical not litteral and comeback.

- About the pride thing: Do you kill for pride?
    Didn't Christian believe said: 'You should not kill' ?

I agree that the 11/9 thing is unacceptable and that appropriate means are necessary but like Terr stated he left the country to fight for his believe, so as you fight for yours. There's no moral difference between you and JW if you kill him, cause you would both kill for ideological reasons...
    Share on Google+

okay?

Oh come on. We're talking about what some young, dumb, lil' rich bastard did. Not my beliefs.
    I just said I could spout rhetoric that doesn't make me a christian, I was just making a point.

I personally feel betrayed as do allot of my fellow Americans. That's what the post was about.
    I know I can't change the fact thay what happened, happened. And I have no control over how my gov't treats him. I'm certainly not going to march on Washington D.C. to get them to change their minds, but he should pay a dear price for turning his back on the country that gave him so much opportunity to succeed. That's all.
    And as far as there being no moral difference between me and him , you couldn't be more wrong. I won't go shoot my brothers and sisters because I change my religion. Nor will I go to another country and TRY to kill my brothers and sisters. So, you see there is a difference. A BIG F#$KING DIFFERENCE!

BTW - the christians also said "I kill in the name of God!" or haven't you heard of the "holy crusades"? And that was meant to convert or kill.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson
    Share on Google+

Senior since the 3 dot era
    The Christians did crusades but I consider the Crusades as a big mistake... the 'christian' crusades were not at all Christian... in no way they reflect the today's interpretations of religion.

About the moral difference: you will kill at least one brother you spoke of: JW.
    Yes, when you consider him an American who had changed believe and then started killing his brothers and sisters, you are just an American who has not changed believe and started killing (or shouting to kill) some brother cause he changed his believe.
    were is freedom now? -> go look at the Ammendements

The only difference is: you didn't had the strenght (guts) to go and fight for your opinion, JW did and now you want the state to kill him for his courage? (this is to provoke you)

I'am not saying that what JW did was right, no way, but when you use some motivations to make your point you need to use true ones...
    Share on Google+

the man is by text book refinition a trator, and this is a state of war were in, even though it dosn't feel much like a war. The man should be shot.

If you don't live here than you might not know much about our prison system.

first theres the prison system that you, the guy next door and myself would wind up in if we committed a crime.

then there's the "minimum security"facility. where so called white collar criminals (people with influence) go to when they can't get out of it.
    Here there are private rooms with baths and tvs. they work for a couple of hours on the farm (garden). and at most of these facilities their are tennis courts and hourse back riding. It really is a poor mans country club.

personally, i havn't been following whats going on with this kid from california, sounds like he should be in a mental institution, but from what korpdeath is saying it sounds like hes going 'minimum security' and thats just not right. that's an insult to the american people.

many europeans think americans are barbarians, don't forget it. :-)

T1
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 The Prophet said, Isnt the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man? The women said, Yes. He said, This is because of the deficiency of a womans mind.
    Share on Google+

You must remove any cancer,no matter how small,to stop the spread of the rest of the the dieses. I was in Lebanon from 82-87 and I can tell you it can't be cured by passive means and backing down, you must set examples. HANG-EM HIGH

Just my opinion~thor

280+ Marines would agree with me.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by thor
    You must remove any cancer,no matter how small,to stop the spread of the rest of the the dieses. I was in Lebanon from 82-87 and I can tell you it can't be cured by passive means and backing down, you must set examples. HANG-EM HIGH

Just my opinion~thor

280+ Marines would agree with me.
    Thank you very much. Not for just agreeing with me but for being a patriotic and caring American.

And VictorKaum: I am not that easily provoked. you may not see a difference between the JW and myself but I know in my heart we are worlds apart.

I won't bother trying to provoke you..

'nuff said.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson
    Share on Google+

Re: okay?

I won't go shoot my brothers and sisters because I change my religion. Nor will I go to another country and TRY to kill my brothers and sisters.
    You're implying that he is killing his (not literal) brothers and sisters...

What do you think *our* side is doing over there right now? I'll give you a few guesses.

According to your little definiton here, if he's committed fractricide, then both sides are guilty of it. Should we ask the Taliban that any captured American soldiers should be shot instead of imprisoned?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency
    Share on Google+

What captured Americans. There are none. That point is moot.

For all intents and purposes we've "won". If any war can be won.

And you know if they did capture any Americans and they were later found out to be Taliban than I would think that they would be killed, not shot cause they're too poor to waste the bullets. But I hear beheadings are still practiced there, even today.

So what's your point? Not trying to be a jerk or anything I just want to know what you're gettin' at.
    - Samuel Johnson
    Share on Google+

So what's your point?
    He's not doing anything that our own military hasn't done.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency
    Share on Google+

Except, you missed the small fact that he betrayed his country?

I mean last I heard that was a big offense, right.

Our military is there to ensure that the people hiding and aiding terrorists are removed from power, not to mention the way they treated their own people, it was babaric.

Do you not understand. Go look up treason. And then come back and we'll debate.
    - Samuel Johnson
    Share on Google+