Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: morpheus/kazaa question

Banned
    Yeah ! **** The RIAA ....!!!
    FIGHT THE MACHINE !

If K/M shut down there'll be no way to create supernodes to catolog the location of all the files, but if someone comes up with a search engine for port 1214, now that would be pretty cool. no record of down/uploads for the record industry to follow.

fyi, bearshare works the same way, on port 6000 something, i forget the exact port number, but you can find it in some K/A users shared dir.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Black Label Society 1919 Eternal New Album On March 5th!#@

Kazaa and Morpheus may be free to get mp3s, but you should all run out on March 5th and buy Black Label Society's new album 1919 Eternal on March 5th!#@ Its thier heaviest album to date and should NOT disappoint metal fans, check it out.
    \"It\'s just a sign of the times, going forward in reverse. Still, he who laughs last, is just a hand in the bush\" - Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears

pwl files

Originally posted by Ivan Kozhedub
    yeah i tried it, everytime i tried to connect to the 1214 port to view all their files i just got a page not found error..

also , i thought .pwl files where written in hex? i tried to open one with word pad and note pad but it just looked like unreadable jargon stuff ...

*.pwl is encrypted u need to get a decrypter for 'em u can get one at hackersclub.com (i think) [wow, windows has *some* security, eh?]

-Guerrilla Se7en

yeah i had a look round for some pwl crackers, found one called cain that looked useful, done a brute force on 2 files but it only told me the amount of characters in it, was i doin summat wrong does anyone know?

i have deleted it now though cos it was also infected with some kind of trojan, i guess this would be to use it as a remote access but i didnt really like having it on my machine..

does anyone know the names of any good pwl crackers ?

Thumbs up hell yeah

here's a hex editor by hackman

ok for what ever reason it did't up load the file so i will post a link

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/1...r&cn=&ca=10001
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat