Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get info on dmv

How to get info on dmv

i need to find out how to change licence pates and all that **** in the dmv

Well, that changes from state to state, I believe. Your gonna have to go to the homepage of your state DMV. They spell it all out on the website.

This should really be in the general chit chat though, not in computer forensics.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Thumbs down How to get info on dmv

I would venture to say the best way to change licence plates is to continue on your current path... you will then surly be arrested and possibly placed in jail. There you will assist the state in changing license plates.

Re: How to get info on dmv

Originally posted by whtn0ise
    There you will assist the state in changing license plates.
    ROFLMAO.

Drugdmt: Try to trick them into thinking you're a government inspector over e-mail. Then have them check their preparedness by changing a number in the database, so you can check it with other sources. (Your cover should be that you want to make sure they are hooked into the IPE network(Integrated Plate Exchange), since they SHOULD have it done by now (The bill was a while ago), they'll try to please you.)

Then call or e-mail them back in five minutes and tell them that it worked, thank them for their time, and say you'll change the plate information back from your end.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

maybe you post in the wrong site.
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

maybe you post in the wrong site.
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Haha, try what Terr mentioned. It's otherwise known as 'social engineering'. If they're dumb as bricks, they won't check the headers of the email (you'll have to spoof where you're coming from, definitely not some dumbsh1t site like AOL.com or something). Course, if they find out afterwards (which they most definitely will because you're not quite up to par with computers, I'm guessing), then they'll match the tag(s) you changed, and find out who they belong to, and then send some lovely State Patrol guys over your way....have a nice day. And when that's done....

There you will assist the state in changing license plates.
    That's what you'll be doing.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Re: How to get info on dmv

Originally posted by drugdmt
    i need to find out how to change licence pates and all that **** in the dmv
    Allright! Thanks for telling us!
    - Maverick

think

You *had* to ask .... I *have* to answer:

1. To change license plates .... use a screwdriver
    2. To **** in the DMV ... decide
    a. if want to get arrested and make a public show then pull pants down in testing area and squat

b. if want to merely relieve tightness in gut then go to "restroom" and utilize a toilet stall

If I happened to have misunderstood your desires then put out both hands, one for what you want and one for **** and see which fills up 1st.

Thanks for the opportunity for my evil, bad-@zz self to express itself.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

Originally posted by Vorlin
    Haha, try what Terr mentioned. It's otherwise known as 'social engineering'. If they're dumb as bricks, they won't check the headers of the email (you'll have to spoof where you're coming from, definitely not some dumbsh1t site like AOL.com or something).
    Don't tell me they actually have a system called the Integrated Plate Exchange? I still love how whtn0ise put it.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency