Thread: Kicking s/o out of my pc?

Question Kicking s/o out of my pc?

A couple months ago someone got in my computer through ICQ.
    I know this because he told me. So i am guessing he was just some kid, but anyway he told me he was in it and told me that he was going to fry my modem. So i quickley told my friend what was happening.(i told him via ICQ) He said he would help and within 45 seconds the guy messaged me and said "omg what happened....I didnt know you could do that"
    my friend had kicked him out of my computer. So the question i wanted to ask was:
    How difficult would it be to kick someone out of my pc?
    If it is a simple task could you explain?
    i have tried searching google but i just cant find anything about it
    so if you just knew of a sight that explained this it would be great.

Thanks alot....please help

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Tell this guy who got in your machine through ICQ he's a dumbass if he doesn't know how he could get kicked. One way to eliminate all connections to your machine is to have zonealarm and hit the big "STOP" button. That cuts all connections and if the program isn't set to bypass the lock, it'll shutdown. This is the first thing I could think of for an immediate workaround, although there are other ways for it too.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Senior since the 3 dot era

Thumbs up

Vorlin (with all respect cause of course your idea works), I think 7raviz^~ means something else...

I think someone had remote access to his box while using some exploit on ICQ and his friend used another exploit to kick the malicious one of 7raviz^~ 's box... correct me if I'am wrong.

Sounds like someone has a trojan running, and his friend also connected to the trojan, and perhaps shut down the server or something...?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

thanks guys.......Victorkaum, your right someone had connected to my computer using a crappy lil program through icq. After that my friend also got into my computer and kicked him out or something. I really dont think i have a trojan, but it is possible that i havent found it or something. Well could anyone tell me if there is another way to have them d/c from my pc other than
    using Zonealarm? thanks
    Oh and how can I be sure that i dont have a trojan?
    I run the Nortan check but i dont know if it is trustworthy or not.
    Thanks again

scan for trojans

Against trojans: when you are online you can check for all common trojans at http://scan.sygatetech.com/pretrojanscan.html

it will take about 20 minutes and will only show open ports, in this case 'open ports' means that it's almost for sure that you have a trojan.

btw: If the other one didn't patched up his box you can try to blue screen him/her.

ok thank you....i did the scan with my firewall running (Zonealarm)
    and it didnt find anything open but i disabled my firewall and it detect Bubbel. Thanks you may have saved my computer!
    I will see what i can do to remove this trojan but if you have any suggestions or comments about it that could help please share them with me. Thanks again

Re: Bubbel

Alright,

you have started a new thread about this Bubbel trojan...
    for all people searching for that thread:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...1&display=show

thanks Victorkaum......you guys are such good to us

Cool

Sounds like u need a good detection program like blackice. yes it cost money (about 30 bucks US.) it is also better then
    zonealarm. it watches your system and internet conection and lets u know when some one breaks into it.
    on its log (blackice) u will get the ip address of the one breaking in. this log can be used to repot to his isp and have them removed from there service..
    It is important to know if u set blackice up on paranoid most icq messages will never make it to u . so on the settings try nervous .. I have used zonealarm and also blackice and other programs such as. blackice defender seams to work best for a windows system.. try here www.networkice.com and take a look at it..
    icq is a known problem. it has many bugs and best thing to do with it if u have to use it is keep it shut down as much as u can
    if the icq program is not running then the port they come in on is closed (maybe)
    If one brings up a dos window then types the command netstat u will see all your internet conections.
    u may be able to see who is on your system if u know what to look for... sorry for the long post just wanted to help out some..