Thread: My Quote Not Urs!

My Quote Not Urs!

A while ago ... on AO i used the quote "the biggest hardware problem with computers these days are between the keyboard and the chair" and since i used that ive noticed ALOT of other people usin that quote on here only changeing the words like hardware to security and the keyboard to the monitor... they always have the words "i dont rember who said it but someone said" well i said it under the name AcidPhreak before i made a new user... so if u ever wondered who started that quote there now u know.... if u dont belive me o well but thoes of u who probly saw the orginal post you will probly rember now..

|~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~|
    | NetBioM | | NetBioM | | NetBioM | | NetBioM | | NetBioM | | NetBioM | | NetBioM | | NetBioM |
    |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~| |~~~~~~|
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I seriously doubt anyone on here is the "originator" of any quote they've said. You might've been the "first" one to use said quote (which has been listed as PEBKAC, Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair, the good ol' fashioned ID 10 T line, and various others) on here, but by no means did you start it. That's like me saying "Oh, I was the first one to say Security = 1 / Convenience, when I wasn't. That's quoted from Evi Nemeth's book "Unix Administrator's Handbook" on the discussion of security.

Now, the more important question is, why make a post about a quote? I don't think many care.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

the reason i said sumthin is i did not make the quote itself but the first time i ever heard it used was by the co-worked and he was the only one i ever heard it from for years... then i said it once on here and then a week later everywhere i looked i saw someone saying it and changein it around... and they always say "i dont rember who said it" or sumthin like that so i thought id say it here and hope more people would see it.

the first person i saw use it after me here sayin they dont rember who started it was Remote_access_.

so it was just tellin the people who were usin it and not rembering who said it first here that it was I : P

-NetBioM-
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..