okay before u flame me for sayin sub7 is not usless at least give me a chance to exsplain myself : )

sub7 is a remote admin tool that can be somewhat helpfull when use correct or even sometimes incorrectly. Sub7 for the script kiddys can let u steal someones dial up ras so that u can have a backup ISP when u need it for free instead of payin for sumthin AOL overcharges all the time. Sub7 also is best for port redirection when usin programs like news groups, IRC, ICQ, and sometimes http. I heard yesterday sayin sub7 had no uses at all which i just found wrong. It might not have uses for everyone and even things it can do may be better not done or done by other ways but for the price (free) it is a easy program to find and can be helpfull at times when u really need a quick port redirection or sumthin on that lines. I do not think sub7 should be as public as it is to so many idiots but then again it is good that it is cause it alerts the awareness to simple people and if sub7 never came out then not as many people would understand how easy it is to have complete control of ur computer lost if you are not usin that thing 3 feet above your ass correctly.

so in closing i think sub7 is a RAT (remote admin tool) not a renote admin toy

-NetBioM-