Thread: Email Snooping Tool

Question Email Snooping Tool

Hey wassup. im new to all of this but i am trying to find out info on this prog that I saw on tv. It was a programme used to view unread emails on an ISP. This teenage guy had a copy on his PC and was saying how you can search for email by keywords etc. But the only emails you could view were unread one's on a specific ISP.
    Does anyone have any info or (even better) know where i can get a prog like this. I would so damn gratefull.

Angry Come on ya jackass

Come on ya jackass quit posting ths message all over.

Banned
    i just answered your other one but i guess i'll do it again, read this if you are lame enough to want to read others email
    http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/j...1-dampp_p.html

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Exclamation Insert Flame Here

Insert Flame Here
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Re: Email Snooping Tool

Originally posted by bradpnz
    Hey wassup. im new to all of this but i am trying to find out info on this prog that I saw on tv. It was a programme used to view unread emails on an ISP. This teenage guy had a copy on his PC and was saying how you can search for email by keywords etc. But the only emails you could view were unread one's on a specific ISP.
    Does anyone have any info or (even better) know where i can get a prog like this. I would so damn gratefull.

Yes, I have info - here you go:

www.google.com

Have fun...
    - Maverick

haha good answer

haraam77

Red face Remember......

..........google is your friend.

I think it was called CarNivoR....
    ;-)

Originally posted here by 5150
    http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/j...1-dampp_p.html [/B]
    DAMPP... isn't that generally the description of what is used by groups to crunch large problems, like when some security company offers big buck$ to anyone who can beat their program. Seems like some years ago I joined with some (maybe a hundred or more) guys trying to win $100G from some European company. Took several months or so. You downloaded however many packets you asked for each day, (or, you could just leave your machine on, program running and it would download, crunch, upload, as many as it could) you crunched them and sent them back. And, yeah, it was on the up'n'up. Seems like each guys check was about 7c's or so. In fact, DAMPP might be the same concept that JUNO uses (or was going to use?) to have their free clients pay for the free services.