Thread: Booting on AIM

Booting on AIM

Does anyone know how i can boot people on AIM? This isnt really related to security and i am new to this stuff but i want to know how to boot people.

Thumbs up

Like...I mean...What's AIM?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AOL Instant Messenger

Take a look here should have some lil lame prog in the software archive if not search for one....theres loads out there very few work tho...

Val`

Re: Booting on AIM

Originally posted by surrenderordie
    Does anyone know how i can boot people on AIM? This isnt really related to security and i am new to this stuff but i want to know how to boot people.
    Point your browser to www.lenshell.com

They got all you need to distribute a bit of havoc on AOL & AIM

However AOL has got wise to 'punters' in their chat rooms - they dont work anymore, I am not sure if this is the case on AIM

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Red face CUSTOM AIM CLIENT

Well here is what I have seen..... I have seen ppl sending RAW commands to the AIM servers.
    In doing this they can cause your AIM client to perform illegal action and shut down, time and time again.Really annoying.The thing about this is, i dont know if its worth the effort. You have to basically make your own AIM client .... preferably in VB. The effort is more than the payoff. Unless you really get off booting kidz out of the N'Sync chat room.

rcgreen Like:...I mean...What's AIM?
    surrenderordie: AOL Instant Messenger

Thanx I needed the laugh.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Ok, I don't flame. but Booting serves no purpose.
    And for further info.
    There are more booting apps on yahoo then aim anyways.
    But booting is lame.
    If you want to learn something learn, A programming language learn linux.
    **** learn something worth learning.
    \"If knowledge is power. Why doesn\'t everybody read?\"

Banned
    Ummm linux is an OS not a programing language. I guess you could consider shell scripting to be something of the sort though. And this thread is old... very old. Do you really think your comments are going to be worth a damn to these peaple after so much time has passed?

Gezz... why do noobs always do this.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    So this is really lame. And thats the main reason I havent taken the effort in doing it. But, I'm sure you guys have heard of NAIM, or some other command prompt version of AIM for *nix. Well if you had a script that were to spawn X number instances of nAIM, and sign in with different Bots, in theory if all of your bots started IM'ing and direct connecting, warning and such, this would be the equivilent of a flood on the AIM port, and would either crash the victims computer or the AIM client.

I'm sure this is 100% possible, but its really retarted, and anyone who wastes valuable programming skills on such a lame toy, is either being cyberstalked, or needs a girlfriend.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Originally posted here by rcgreen
    Like...I mean...What's AIM?
    I think it is Spyware.. I only use gAIM and LinBuddy msgr services, but thats only because I use Linux.

oops, did all my AP's make this extremely negative thread now extremely positive. This just stopped it from suicide, so Mod can you close it....