Thread: 'Your Account' bug

Banned

'Your Account' bug

When you log into AntiOnline theres a part of the frame on the right that tells you how many posts/new forums were created for me the number stays at

1-25-2002 10:49 PM
    828 New Threads
    2333 new posts... Is this a bug?
    Ive included a screen shot

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re:

Yep, those figures seem not always to be right.

In Opera you can choose to clean cookies and cache at exit, if you do that you will not have that prob.

Banned
    Im not using Opera, though.... Im using IE6

not sure if this is related but i think there might be some cookie probs...none of the threads i've started or replied to in the last day or so are showing up in my subscribed threads in the User Control Panel

using ie 5.5

(and yes i have refreshed...)
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Originally posted by ac1dsp3ctrum
    Im not using Opera, though.... Im using IE6
    hint....hint.....hint.....psst use Opera. It's nice.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Opera is good...use it.

Originally posted by zigar
    not sure if this is related but i think there might be some cookie probs...none of the threads i've started or replied to in the last day or so are showing up in my subscribed threads in the User Control Panel

using ie 5.5

(and yes i have refreshed...)
    To subscribe to a thread you need to click the link at the bottom of the page that says "Receive updates to this thread ". That will add it to your subscribed threads. I think thats what you were looking for.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

thx...ya...i know that part...but i <think> that if you start a thread ...it's supposed to be automatically added to yer subscriptions....used to happen...now it's not...but did turn off email notification about the same time as this started to happen so...wonder if that did somethin...hmmm...off to check...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

Banned
    Greetings All:

Keep in mind, the There have been 0 new threads and 0 new posts since your last visit! also includes posts to the usenet newsgroups, which is why, at times, the number can be rather large.