Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hacking Challenge

RogueSpy: lol! excelent move! gotta see how this one turnes out... roflmao
    uuuuhhuuuu... FreeAgent where r u??? uuuuhhhhuuuuu!? hehehe....
    ok.... I'll say that the chances for him explaining his way out of this one r very slim...

RogueSpy: w00t!
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

I am a cracker
    Excellent post Rogue Spy

This act WAS NOT invited by BreakFree and will be given appropriate consideration into litigation.

I wote them a e-mail I never got no response! But now I know I will "Not" attempt to hack that site no more!
    It's not COOL to try to get people locked up again "FREEAGENT"

I am a cracker
    Me and my buddie have our own little web site breakfree.com. What we do is build and host web sites for people in our local area. What we need you to do is test our system for holes. If you do get into our system tell us how you got in and where the hole is, and if you want tell us how you would fix the problem... Im putting my trust in all of you not to **** up our system. If you feel the need to deface our web site all the power to yeah. We dont care about ittle stuff like that... defaceing take nothing but a minute to fix. So with that say and done have fun..

Was "LAMEAGENT" trying to break into that web site have the people at "antionline" find the holes,poorly written cgi-scripts, the bugs in that system for him I think so. Were you Trying some "SOCIAL ENGINEERING" PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: all

For the prove that FreeAgent challenge is false, fake, lame

see my thread about the response from breakfree.

Victor:

Thanks for emailing before doing such an activity. Please do not
    perform
    any sort of testing.
    In response to the "contest", there is none. Any such contest is
    totally
    unauthorized.
    Also: Be aware that there is no one by the name of James on the
    BreakFree
    staff.

Again, Thank you for emailing before commencing.

Pat
    BreakFree Communications
    www.breakfree.com - 877.738.7110

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    damn is this really a lie? That sucks for us
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Please cease & desist from posting to this thread. It has been requested by the VP of BreakFree that this topic not be discussed any further for now. Thank you. . . .

BTW. . . VictorKaum. . . ur not trying to take credit for my work are you?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Banned
    Wow.... It was all a lie..... HE WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF ALL CAPS!!!

...Like I said before. I HIGHLY doubted this was FreeAgent's. I hope this "kid" gets taken out of AntiOnline. For I'm sure we can all agree this "kid" needs a booting.

It's funny...how lamers and script kiddies get smarter ways of asking: "How do you hack websites" each day.

Damn...I only wish the worst for FreeAgent.

[P.S. - And yes, incase your wondering, I did too send an email...I'm just waiting for my 48 hours to run up I guess...what a shame eh? ...what a shame.]
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

No offense to some of you guys... but... Do you have any idea how often people post these things falsely in order to get back at a site or to get someone in trouble? It's all too common. I was surprised to find that this thread still exists. I'm glad at least someone decided to do investigative work.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned

Angry

Greetings All:

Ok, no offense or anything, but you people are stupid. What in the hell were you thinking attacking a site because some anonymous nobody makes a post on a forum basically saying "try to hack us, because we're lame".

We're not talking about rocket science here people, we're talking about rule #1 of penetration testing. Don't do it, unless you have a signed contract from an executive of the company, the proper liability insurance, and some idea of what the hell you're actually doing. None of you had any of that.

I'm closing this thread.