Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO Wargame

Re Re Re: AO Wargame

yeah but i think that there should be some subjective reasoning to it too.
    - There is..

"Not just some shiney magical number that people must hit to be alloud but a shiney magical number that should be alloud before you could apply like a senior member and 200 antipoints then a moderators final say. Definatly a moderators final say."

- Ermm... a shiney magical number, eh?.. Well what ever this 'magical number' is will be up to JP. However, a moderators say isn't as important as JP's, they probably will have some say in this since JP is busy. The only reason you chose 200 antipoints is cause thats what you have.. I say at least 300.. Like [WebCarnage] said:

JP promised: more antipoints more privledges....so, this may be one of them.
    - Exacally, and a user with 200 points dosent have the privledges as a user with 400+
    This should be one of those privledges.

Remote_Access_

I am a cracker
    Good idea it will bring a lot of people to this site

i wish i had the log of JP talkin bout war games the other week when i posted above but i dunt i dont bother keeping logs cause the end up takin up to much room and may have data i dont want other to see if they find a way to get to them

Maybe u can ask around on AO's irc server for anyone who logged the channel that day and we could see what he exactly said, cause i only summed it up.

\
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

interesting... i do agree that using anti points is a good way to start and includes ranking with privileges.

rgds
    de

Banned
    Well... I dont think wargames on AO will be happening any time soon... So heres a couple of wargame links to get you started

Disavowed
    Hackerslab
    Hack3r