[rant]
I am so freakin sick and tired of seeing idiots like Nsync and BSB and Britney Spears being called Bands or groups or even singers. Half them have thier voices fixed over and over and over just so they sound like a real singer, not only that but most them are only in a group cause they were picked on thier looks then taught how to "sing". I think this is just another pice of proof that shows all people care about 80% of the time is how **** looks. Windows might look cute and all but deep down inside its a ugly black hole of sploits. Kid Rock was all anti-lip sync the last time i heard from him he was talkin about how against it he was... then again he goes out with Pam Anderson who is 99% fake.. Now i know this has crap to do with security but it is general chit chat about this world we live in. Im sick of these idiots calling these trained monkeys singers when all they are is pretty faces that people love due to thier looks. Now this might sound like a rant *because it is* but when the hell are the teen girls who love these so called "groups" gonna wake the hell up and see all thier cheering for are wannabe models who were taught to sing to make them look like they are accually sweet people along with thier good looks. This is one of the biggest POS since windows 95.
[/rant]

-NetSyn