Thread: A Change in Heart

Smile A Change in Heart

Greetz.
    Well, I'll cut straight through the cheese (oops!... that stanks!!!)... I've had a serious change of heart! Any of the regulars in #antionline know that I have long been strongly anti-cheerleader. This weekend, I met several totally awesome cheerleaders who do not fit into my stereotype of them as being stupid, slutty, walking-STD's. These girls were absolutely beautiful, and each had a heart of gold. They've become among my closest friends. And to think that, if I didn't know they were cheerleaders until after I had hung out with them for a while, I never would have given them a chance!!!

This is my official Cease-Fire toward cheerleaders. I encourage others, who wish to remain nameless *cough* stflook *cough* to do the same.

Well, this VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT is now finished. Take care.
    --PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Thumbs up

A good reason never judge a book by its cover. Nice to see that you have decided to give all people a chance. Who knows maybe you will find one with who you can relate.
    No good deed goes unpunished.