Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How far would u go for LOVE?

just wanted to say i agree with Alexzel completely and throwing in my 2 canadian cents (now worth ~ 1.1us cents :P)

The cliche: "When you love someone, set them free. when they come back, ....then it was meant to be"..... When you are willing to set someone Free... (even thought it hurts) then that is love. I am not saying you should give-up on the girl. What I am trying to say is, express your feelings. Do whatever you can to win her. In the end, let her decide. When she chooses the other, then, set her free. Whatever, the decission she will make, accept that. Whatever, which will make her happy

On second thoughts, Alexzel said it so much better....

Talking Hrmf..

"Awwww shucks RA.. You think I'm the village idiot.. I'm flattered.. "

- Bwahahahaa, no offence Matty. I didn't think that who ever it was that left that commentwas going to reply to my post.

"So, I take it that when there is a girl you want, and there is even the slightest obstacle in your way which might make things not 'easy', then your just gonna give up and move on?"

- No no no no.. you're misinterpreting my point. Perhaps I should have been more clear
    on what I was trying to say. I'm not saying ditch every chick that you have an arguement
    with or run into a slight problem. I'm saying that if those problems cant be resolved easily
    and it just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.. then it's time to move on.

- More often than not it is hard for the mind to override what's coming from the heart.
    Saying to walk away and actualy doing so depends on many factors. The person(s), situation, etc. etc etc.

"as each person is unique, and some of them really don't care about matters of the heart."
    - I don't think anyone with logical thinking denies what the heart is telling the brain.

I apologise for saying that you have a sheltered life... I have no way of knowing that, and I admit that I was wrong in saying it was so..
    - No problem. It takes a good person to openly admit when they're wrong. Greenies for you

BtW, Your a dance move stealing ends here!!!!!!
    /me slaps RA with a breach of copyright lawsuit....

- Ahem... i believe YOU were the one on irc stealing MY moves.
    RA's lawyer's slaps Matty with a large briefcase carying the lawsuit

Remote_Access_

well, as follows with my oriental philosophy, but i think that you should do one of two things:
    1. go all out on your attempts to seduce her
    2. accept it as a loss
    and remember that in the game of love, the ends justify the means...as long as she doesn't know about the means (if they're bad)

Is everyone forgetting that boy and boyfriend are friends?

Them females keep appearing and disappearing but a friend last longer. Dun get screwed over just because some girl needs confirmation that she´s still attractive or something. (keeping the prposal in mind)
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Originally posted by dfgt5

and remember that in the game of love, the ends justify the means...as long as she doesn't know about the means (if they're bad)
    Hmmm... so, if in some unrelated incident, some anonymous australians took the boyfriend out of the picture, via means which can me made unknown... then the girl couldn't really discover that the boy had used 'un-ethical' means to 'win' her heart... so all would be welll then...

I get it... make someone else do your dirty work... smart thinking dfgt5!!.. its kinda like that story about how two strangers to each other to knock someone they wanted off... that way, there would be nothing to point it to them......

s0nIc!! I just had an idea!¡!¡!¡!¡!
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Talking

Well if you really think its worth the risk.. why not?

Originally posted by Matty_Cross

Hmmm... so, if in some unrelated incident, some anonymous australians took the boyfriend out of the picture, via means which can me made unknown... then the girl couldn't really discover that the boy had used 'un-ethical' means to 'win' her heart... so all would be welll then...

but what if girl finds out

Cool

The Boy is in big trouble.. no wait.. Matty is in big trouble... for suggesting that to Boy.. lolz..

MATTY DUN GO!! We'll miss u!!

but what if girl finds out
    Well, If the girl finds out, we shall do the only thing possible in such a situation....
    Run Away, and live under a bridge somewhere....

The Boy is in big trouble.. no wait.. Matty is in big trouble... for suggesting that to Boy.. lolz..
    Hey, I never suggested anything!!! I was just muttering to myself, and then had an idea that I thought I thought I should share with you.. by the way, we'll need an elephant, a pogo stick, and an inflatable lounge.

Miss me you may s0nIc, but I'm still going.... sorry bud...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Cool

hahaha.. ok can u please kindly explain what those things are for?? lolz
    sounds like a very interesting plan.. would we need the help of our outback buddies like the kangaroo, koala, emu, platypuss, and crocs?