Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How far would u go for LOVE?

Unhappy How far would u go for LOVE?

Now guys.. i really dont post this kind of things but then the situation calls for it.. and its on the general chit-chat anyway..

My question is.. how far would u ppl go for someone u love?

To the moon and back?

Scenario is this.. Boy meets girl.. Boy and girl gets a long quite well.. Boy and Girl slowly started to have somefin for eachother.. Boy falls inlove with Girl.. But Boy knows Girl has a Boyfriend..
    Boyfriend knows about Boy but He doesnt know that Boy as something for his Girl.. One day Girl's Boyfriend said that He will propose to her in two weeks.. Girl gets so confused.. Girl doesnt want to loose both of them.. But Girl does want to say "yes" to Boyfriend.. Boy feels depressed about it.. Now boy wants Girl to be with him.. but doesnt know what to do.

Boyfriend rarely spends time with Girl compared to Boy.. and Boyfriend always gives Girl problems.. Boy doesnt... Girl has lots of complains about Boyfriend but Girl never has any complains about Boy...but Girl knew Boyfriend longer than she knows Boy and Girl has been goin out with Boyfriend for 18 or more months..

Boy wants Girl back.. Boy loves girl so much.. Should boy do what his heart says and try to get Girl?

Girl means everything to Boy...

man ... don't tell me that u r the boy .. hehe...

anyway ... i think the move should be from the girl ... she have to decide … if she doesn’t feel good with her old boyfriend … then she has to think twice …. And it seems that boy is better for her .. and for sure he should fight for what he wants, just be honest and tell the feelings for her . that would help alot
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Unhappy

Sorry but just leave her man!

If girl loved boy she should have leaved boyfriend ... but no.
    She will complain about boyfriend everytime even if her boyfriend is now boy.
    That's just the way it his .

My advise to boy is to let it go!
    If Girl does love boy she will quit boyfriend... that's all.

good luck to Boy

Unhappy

Sorry but just leave her man!

If girl loved boy she should have leaved boyfriend ... but no.
    She will complain about boyfriend everytime even if her boyfriend is now boy.
    That's just the way it his .

My advise to boy is to let it go!
    If Girl does love boy she will quit boyfriend... that's all.

good luck to Boy

Im ashamed to say this, but not very far. Ive seen so-called love take great people and turn them into shadows of their former selves. All they can think about is the other person, noone(friends, family) is important anymore. They will throw themselves fully into the relationship, and then one day the love will end. Dont believe me, Ive seen it before. My parents, grandparents, brother, sister, best friends, and more have all fallen into the trap of so-called love. Why not me? Because I think too much. I am an antagonist, no matter how good things seem, I know something bad is going to happen. I also believe that a lot of people mistake lust for love. I had one friend in particular who was used by every woman he ever went out with. Right before he was dumped he always would get this famous line "I love you, but Im not in love with you".

Oh ****, im babbling. I must seem like a lonely depressed kinda guy huh? Guess What. I am lonely and depressed and Im a fool. I desire nothing more than to experience true love, unfortunately my theories suggest that it is not possible. Oh well, I guess ill stick to the logic in computers.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

how about boy be honest about his feelings & not flirt with other girls in places where he knows girl will find out

Unhappy

What if Boy promises not to flirt with anyone anymore.. just to prove how much Girl means to Boy???

ok

Let me say this. There is true love out there and you will know when the time comes what woman is right for you. I,m 28 going on 29 i,ve been married for 7 years and have 4 kids i met my wife when i was 18 and i know it is true love and allways will be. So if boy is you and boy doesn't get girl that just means that girl wasn't meant for you. But don't worry right girl will come around and when she does you will know. You will be able to feel it right in your heart that she loves you and you love her.

ANTI-HACKERS

hey
    what are you waiting ?
    Just kiss the girl and i think that everything will be by your side
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.