Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How far would u go for LOVE?

man.thats what I need some love

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Love sucks. I am sorry but I am hurting so ****ing bad right now because of LOVE! Is it worth it though? Absolutly! My girlfreind of 2 and a half years broke the shyt outta my heart, but I will love her till the day i die. Damn, is that right? I should just walk away. But all i feel is this emptiness when I'm not with her. Dunno you guys.....
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

dunno dr.toker..

but dun u think u were just fyne b4 u met her? but yeah.. i understand u d00d.. i was in thesame scenario wid my ex.. all i did was made her choose.. if she still wants to stay or be wid da new guy.. she chose da new guy so im like.. ok then.. and went on with my life.. ofcourse i was carrying that pain in me for more than a year but hey.. it does ware off.. the pain will go away..

oh yeah.. by the way.. a friend once told me..

An old man had a dove.. he loved the bird so much.. that he was scared that it would fly away so he put it in a cage.. for years..
    One day.. when he came to feed the bird in the cage, the bird was gone..
    And the old man cried day and night.. waiting by the window.. hoping he would see his dove again..
    After a year.. he got over it and bought himself a new dove.. it was beautifull
    he was happy again..
    One day as he sat in his chair near the window.. something caught his attention.. it was a dove.. his old dove.. that flew away from the cage a year ago.. he was soo happy that it came back..

and since then.. he never cage his doves and his little dove comes back and forth to his window everyday to visit him.. and he was now truely happy..

- If you really love somebody.. you must learn to let them go..
    If that somebody comes back to you.. then that somebody was meant to be with you.. -