Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How far would u go for LOVE?

Question

ermm whats wid da asl?? lolz

I think 'I am a cracker' is trying to pick up some of the sizzling ladies of AO...

Well, if he can, I can...

My names Matty.. I'm a raving lunatic...
    My star sign is Aquarias, and I like explosions, walks on the beach, and explosions while walking on the beach....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Smile Love...

I have been with the same girl for about 2 years and a few months. from what I have learned,
    love is a choice you make. No matter how much you love someone, you are still going to have your problems. You are still going to get pissed off when the other makes mistakes. But you have to choose to not let that problem destroy you. You have to choose to go-on. You have to choose to love and not let anger become your god. LIfe's too short to be pissed off all the time. Choose love and then live. Live for what you love, no matter what that is......<<tear>>
    for real though
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Talking

lmao... ur an idiot matty.. always are.. always will be.. lmao hahahha

sOnIc,

Good question, good subject. As far as my advice, here goes. Personally, I'm more of a "I go after what I want" kind of person - in this case, I'd probably just lay it all out on the table and see what happens. The girl needs to make a decision, and soon. It's not good for boy to be feeling like he does and able to do nothing about it - I'd lay it on the line and whatever happens will happen. If girl chooses boyfriend, boy should move on and try to forget about it - it would never work. If girl chooses boy, girl must drop boyfriend immediately and for good. But is it wise to be with someone who has a boyfriend yet does all this with boy? That's a decision boy must make. But life goes on no matter what, I know that fact very well.

I'm 22 years old; fairly young, but I've experienced a lot through these years - from all of the ladies I've gone out with, I've loved one - I dated the love of my life for almost two years, and was almost to the point of proposing to her - then due to circumstances out of my control, she left and seemingly forgot about us and everything we had experienced. But I got over it, and moved on with my life - I've been dating my present girlfriend for a few months now, and its all good.

Love can be good to you, love can be bad to you - having experienced both sides of love, I learned from the past. Sometimes you have to do what is in your heart; trust yourself, everything will fall into place.
    - Maverick

Banned
    To the original question not very far, I'm a damned pessimist!

As for your situation just take everyones advice so far into consideration and then sit down think about things and wait for an answer. Why yes, sit down for like fifteen hours and stare and some plants and I guarantee the answer will come.

The author accepts no responsibility for eye strain that results from this practice.

oblio
    true love waits. In other words let her get married, give it a few years, remain her friend, she'll leave the guy and then you will have an easy ticket to the inside of her pants.

its not worth the troubles that might be brought up.... trust me... i know all to well......i had same situaton a few months back....

just stay out of it... and let things happpen oin their own... if you try to make things go faster in any direction, then youll end up screwing yourself in the end...

trust me.... personal experience

Sarin
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Sonic, sounds like the girl needs to make up her mind. The boy should let her know how he feels, but leave it at that, and accept the fact that it is up to her. Once she knows where the boy stands it is up to her to make her decision.

If the decision is tough for her, she at least shouldn't accept the boyfriends proposal. She shouldn't be getting married to the guy in the first place if it is such a tough choice for her to make. In fact that might be something boy can mention to her "If the decision is so tough, then you aren't ready to be married to this guy anyway".

Tell boy good luck
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...
    &nbsp;

s0nic. . . . I know a guy who is going through the same thing. He works with this girl who is really really really hot. He knows she has a boyfriend. . . a very large boyfriend. But the girl presists on wanting to go out with him. Due to the fact that the guy dosnt want to get in a fight with the large boyfriend, he hasn't made any moves. . . . He is just being really good friends with the hot girl. Me thinks that once the girl dumps the boyfriend that she is all his.
    s0nic. . . . I say you tell the girl EXACTLY how you feel. . . How well do you know this boyfriend? Is he an arse? How does he treat her?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill