Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How far would u go for LOVE?

Tell girl.
    Let her make call.

Get piss drunk.
    OR
    Hump girl bones.

But don´t go sneaking behing back of boyfriend since boy knows him well.
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Smile

Oh by the way.. incase u ppl didnt notice.. i give + antipoints for every person who posts here.. just a sign of my gratitude for replying to this post.. Thanks

Talking

heeeehaa ... thanks man ... i'm green again .... pls. tell me when ever u have another post ..
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Originally posted by s0nIc
    Oh by the way.. incase u ppl didnt notice.. i give + antipoints for every person who posts here.. just a sign of my gratitude for replying to this post.. Thanks
    I did too sonic, love is an important subject.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Actually I didn´t do what I recommend in the last post. I did the opposite. Ok, I got the part with sex but ****ed up their relationship and my "friendship" with the boyfriend.
    Look, if you *cough* I mean if the boy realy loves girl, boy should not settle for a bit on the side. It sucks in the long run. Boy feel shitty for betraying the boyfriend and if girl don´t feel shitty about it she´s not much to have. If girl does feel shitty about the whole ting it might push girl closer to boyfriend.
    Remember, if girl is ready to get it on the side it will not be the only time that will happen.
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

If I only knew about the extra points I would have posted earlier..

For my personal experience, even if someone basically already said it, Boy should let her know about his feelings... Although, if she felt what Boy is feeling, she would AT LEAST have left her Boyfriend.. And may let Boy know about her feelings.

Hello Sonic!

Good day to you! I do agree with what Bimmer posted. Moreover, I suggest that the boy must assess himelf (not only once) for his feelings. You see that type of feeling --- the attraction to someone, is very tricky dear. That strong feeling of attraction is like a chameleon, it can morph itself into different colors. If you are the guy Sonic, I am not saying your not experiencing love, what I am saying here is that you should be VERY careful; because that type of feeling may take in different forms. It can be a strong physical attraction, an infatuation, an attraction triggered by the challenge of a pursuit, and so on. Most importanly and hopefully, though, that strong feeling which the boy feels at the moment is Love and not just one of its sub-forms.

One way of knowing if a person is really in love... well, this is really hard but definately the ultimate test would be : "When we can accept whole-heartedly the things which are UNACCEPTABLE" ---- This means, when, a person can accept the flaws, the short comings, the dark side as they say in Star Wars... Then, that is indeed Love We usually get attracted with the positive side but wait when we get to know or to see the negative side of that person. When, we are able to accept it, without ifs and buts, then that is LOVE.....

The cliche: "When you love someone, set them free. when they come back, ....then it was meant to be"..... When you are willing to set someone Free... (even thought it hurts) then that is love. I am not saying you should give-up on the girl. What I am trying to say is, express your feelings. Do whatever you can to win her. In the end, let her decide. When she chooses the other, then, set her free. Whatever, the decission she will make, accept that. Whatever, which will make her happy

A blessed day to all!!!

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
    Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends; as for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love...... 1Cor.13

Look at it this way what are the bad things that can happen and what are the good things that could happen then pick. or what i do what ever poped into your head first is what you do.
    P.S. dont listen to me im 18 and no gf

Hello Sonic!

Let me add this:"You can never give something which you don't have". Most of the time, when people have that strong feeling, they tend to forget hemselves..... to the extent of ignoring/sacrificing their health. It's nice to feel that strong feeling, but, we should never forget to love ourselves first Before you can start caring for someone, better care for yourself

A blessed day to all!!!

I am a cracker
    Thats why I only date bi-chicks 24/m/fl/ybor-city