Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How far would u go for LOVE?

Re: How far would u go for LOVE?

Originally posted by s0nIc
    My question is.. how far would u ppl go for someone u love?
    To the moon and back?
    - No, I wouldn't go that far.. You heart's in the right place and you have good intentions but here's a word of advice to you on this situation:
    "If it dosen't come easy, it won't come at all. "

I've fount that out through many trial and error experiences. Trust me on this one. Just sit down a minute and think about $hit. It make take a while but you'll know what to do.

"Boy loves girl so much.. Should boy do what his heart says and try to get Girl?"
    - Which one do you trust?

Remote_Access_

Exclamation Re: s0nic

Dude, it sounds as if this Girl is making all the decisions in here. Naa mate, you should take charge, whether your either guy or just some random passerby - at the end of the day, you should be getting laid. Try giving her some money at first...just to soothe her into thinking you love her, then when the moment arrives, nail her....

Ok, I admit, that might not work so smoothly as it should. I actually beleive you (if your the guy who's not getting married) should just let her go man. She's to much trouble, there are others...hell there are about 250,000,000 (estimation if the male to female ratio was 1:2 and there were 500million people on Earth ). Honestly, just let her be, stop making things worse for yourself as well as for her. Secretly loving her will only deprive you of your moral even more once they get married.
    Now, if your lucky Guy #2, I suggest you kick Guy#1's ass immediatly. Then sit and talk to your STBS (soon-to-be-spouse). Make this day a Friday, or Saturday, when tensions are usually at a low. And just drill her through the "rules" again. And if she wants to: "tell you anything." This is to warn her that your no idiot and your serious about this relationship; and she should respect you for it. Then again if you say this to bluntly she may throw her glass of wine on you then slap you only to kick you in the groin with her 4-inch high heels you bought her the other day as an aniversery for your first date/kiss.

So you see, be very cautious when attempting either one of these. It's a tricky world out there, tigger . It's no easy feat picking up chicks who are soon to be married. But hey, if any John can do it,....hey....that means I can....holy **** - be right back....

...sheesh, why didn't I think of this before. s0nic, your a genius!
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Well, I can say I've been on both sides of this situation (both the boy, and the boyfriend). The first thing I can say for certain is: Let her make her own decision. Don't coerce her, or bring up bad **** about her boyfriend, it will only serve to confuse her more, which normally leads to shallow, "rebound" relationships. Second, I'm going to say right now that all that stuff you said about her always complaining about him and never complaining about you isn't because she doesn't like being with him. Girls will complain about their boyfriends. Why? Because they have a right to. I'm sure that you will find (not to lower your hopes) that whenever you have a girl, no matter how nice you treat her she will ALWAYS complain about you (unless you are totally into fulfilling her every wish, which is a VERY unhealthy relationship). If you love this girl, and you are really her friend, as much as you say, you'll let her make her decision without interference and be happy with what ever decision she makes. You should also note that you are no longer an impartial third-party, so you should remove yourself from any conversations with this girl about her decision.

Believe me I've had quite the number of tries on both sides of this coin, and both sides suck.

Best of luck!

Regards,
    Wizeman
    \"It\'s only arrogrance if you can\'t back it up, otherwise it is confidence.\" - Me

If you really want to know how this one plays out, go see the movie The Wedding Singer. For those of you who have seen it, you will know what I mean.

But anyway...I just got engaged, and i think when the situation is right, things will work out one way or the other. If it is meant to be, you will know it, if not, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

"If it doesn't come easy, it won't come at all"... that is the most ridiculous saying I've ever heard... life isn't easy, and if you follow an saying like that, it indicates how sheltered your life is..
    - OK.. the village idiot has left yet another ignorant comment when assigning negative antipoints to my previous post. It's not the points I'm complaining about, I have plenty of those.. it's the comment. I never said that life was easy.. nothing worth doing is ever easy. But when it comes to things like relationships I don't find that saying to be rediculous. There's thousands of ppl out there that are just as good or better and you shouldn't waste your time with some one that dosen't want to be with you or vice versa. So feel free to explane your reason for thinking that my life is sheltered and why you think that.

Remote_Access_

There are several answers for this question. Is the boy attractive? After all, love is superficial. Face it. Those who say otherwise are only deceiving themselves. If the boy is attractive, he should go for it. The girl will be overwhelmed with his good looks, and immediately "fall in love" with him. If the boy is the stereotypical computer nerd type, he should just sit back and let things happen. He has to accept the fact that he will never be loved. He must come to the realization that there is no hope for him. It's not a big deal, though. After all, love is nothing more than a delusion of complex affections designed to mask one's simple carnal desires. Love ensures reproduction, nothing more. Those who feel otherwise are living in a dream world. It's a sad fact, but a fact nonetheless. Most cannot handle this fact, and continue to live in their delusionary utopia. I envy them.

Sounds like somebody is (forgive the vulgarity) pussy-whipped. Boy should get out more. There are many, many, many other fish in the sea.

I even found one with the same name as my ex. (coincidentally, of course) But the new on is much better.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Awwww shucks RA.. You think I'm the village idiot.. I'm flattered..

I never said that life was easy.. nothing worth doing is ever easy
    Quite right... nothing worth doing is ever easy... more often then not, the effort that it takes to get something is what makes that thing special and good... like walking up to the bottle shop to get beer.... that's never easy.. but its always worth doing, and the results are always spectacular...

But when it comes to things like relationships I don't find that saying to be rediculous
    So, I take it that when there is a girl you want, and there is even the slightest obstacle in your way which might make things not 'easy', then your just gonna give up and move on?

Matters of relationships are very very rarely as simple as 'just walk away', even though people quite often like to treat them as such. How people feel about each other is not done up here *tapps his noggin*, its done down here *touches somewhere on his chest* <which side is the heart on again?>.. so saying to just walk away is really only possible if something can override the feelings in ones heart, which is quite often very hard.... as always, there will always be exceptions to this, as each person is unique, and some of them really don't care about matters of the heart.. but I don't think this boy is like that.......

I apologise for saying that you have a sheltered life... I have no way of knowing that, and I admit that I was wrong in saying it was so.. maybe I should've stated that you must have had a shelter love life, hiding you away from all the trials that make love difficult.... but I hold to my view that the saying that "If it doesn't come easy, it won't come at all", is just downright wrong, as stated above, love is never easy, and often, the trials we face to get a prize *the prize being love, not the girl* are often what makes it all worth while...

BtW, Your a dance move stealing ends here!!!!!!

/me slaps RA with a breach of copyright lawsuit....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

sOnIc!!!

You are in love? I am jealous of her already!!
    \"And everyone knows, that the world is full of stupid people\"

::: Rogue sniffs :::

What about me? I feel left out. . . . at least someone gave me
    points for my post in this thread. . . . .

:::Rogue sniffs:::
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill