Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: How far would u go for LOVE?

Imo boy should wait, love mostly doesn't last for ever for young people. One day the Girl will quit the Boyfriend or he her. Than she will probably come straight into your arms, double sensitive. Don't abuse that of course, just use it to know where you stand. When that's possitive and if you still want her of course the problem will get autosolved. Patience sometimes gets rewarded.

Sharing the Belgian mentality, hope it adds some spiritual support or something,

anyway gl.
    \"An artist cannot fail, it\'s already a success to be one!\"

\"Before you open your mouth to speak, please make sure it\'s an improvement upon the silence.\"

hey man .... don't mix up with this opinion .... just do as i told u, and everything will go smooth .... be ur self nothing more .... to honest is everything about it ....

and believe .... love does last for ever ... yup it does ....

i had my girlfriend for 5 years and now we r married for another 4 years .... and everything is cool .... love is everything man ... after all i'm not that romantic guy ... but we all needed in our life ....

tell that u'd go to moon and back for her and she'll be to moon and back to ur arms ... ..
    thats what a lady like ... some romantic coupled with honesty ....
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

hey man .... don't mix up with all this opinions .... just do as i told u, and everything will go smooth .... be ur self nothing more .... being honest is everything about it ....

and believe .... love does last for ever ... yup it does ....

i had my girlfriend for 5 years and now we r married for another 4 years .... and everything is cool .... love is everything man ... after all i'm not that romantic guy ... but we all needed in our life ....

tell her that u'd go to moon and back for her and she'll be to moon and back to ur arms ... ..
    thats what a lady like ... some romantic coupled with honesty ....
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Originally posted by s0nIc
    hahaha.. ok can u please kindly explain what those things are for?? lolz
    sounds like a very interesting plan.. would we need the help of our outback buddies like the kangaroo, koala, emu, platypuss, and crocs?
    Come on Man!!! Its quite obvious!!!

No, I don't think we'll need the help of our outback buddies.... The idea of the plan is to keep as few peole in the know as possible...

That damn kangaroo is trippin' so hard, it thinks its a koala.. *ever seen a kangaroo try to climb a tree... No, well your lucky then*

Koala is currently working as emu's lawyer, in its lawsuit against Linus Torvalds, some rubbish about Tux being a blatant rip off of him... something about being a flightless bird or what not...

As for Platy, he stopped talking to me, after I made that comment about nose jobs being quite cheap...

We may need croc in the end.. need some way to get rid of the evidence y'know....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Cool

LMAO u funny kent!

Ok here is what I think.

I think boy should stop being in love with girl for a few minutes or so and be her best friend. I'm really bothered by the fact that boyfriend is not spending much time with girl. If they do get married the time spent together will only get worse. I kinda want to know why boyfriend is neglecting girl so much and I want to know what he is doing with his time. Girl needs to think about whether boyfriend is the right guy for her. Some soul searching is definately in order for her.

Now if girl does decide that boyfriend is the man for her then boy should still stay friends with her even if she spends less time with boy.

I hope all this is happening in real life and none of this is only online. If boy lives far from girl, but boyfriend is there in the same locale as the girl then boy probably won't get the girl.

In any case, I wish boy and girl lots of luck.

hmm ok.. i would like to make a final statement for this tread.. first of all.. Thank You all for replying to this thread... i know this thread is so corny and i normally wouldnt write or entertain a thread like this and i promise i will never post something like this agian...

and ermm for those of you who are wondering who the characters if the story are.. well..

Boy is me (ofcourse..)
    and Girl is *drum roll* a nice and smart member of AO named angelic_ky

me and angelic_ky would like to thank you all for your advices.. and well we are now doing fyne.. and please do not shower us with neg anti-points points ok..

im sure most of you here know how well behaved i am and how well respected i am in the AO community especially with the top AO members ie. Terr, Matty_Cross, Remote_Access_ and the others.. and i wouldnt get that respect if i was a lammer..

and i wouldnt fall for angelic_ky if she was a lammer either.. so yeah.. and i know most of the ppl in the AO community are well respectable too even if they are not very known.. and i do trust you all to behave ethically... u guys are cool.. and keep that cool.. coz if it wasnt for ur coolness.. i wouldnt take ur advices, and i wouldnt post one of my day-to-day life's obstacles.. hehe so yeah.. thats howmuch i trust u all..

so keep up the good work.. and yeah.. lets give a warm welcome to angelic_ky and to all other new members..

welñl sonic i think you should but everything in balance are you willing to **** up a friend relationship with the girl and the boyfriend you should think carefully because when it's done you can not change it the past is there the learn
    from my experience i could tell you that i love a lot of girl maybe it's not your tipe of but at the end it's love still butt am just their friend even some now my feelings i still try to hold and just be beside them as there friend and help them in whatever am not saying that am all day raving about her but when ever they need me i try to be there even if in past times i have failed some i would tell you to ask the girl has friend if she really loves the boyfriend and then if she is not sure tell her your feeling but in way that even if she rejects you that you will still keep benn frieds with and the boyfriend
    i wish you good luck too the 3 of you

Lightbulb

Boy should ask his parents to talk to girls parents before boyfriend makes move. Parents decide about their kids marriages don't they?? Well, thats the way it happens in India!
    Parents -- Just have to love the folks!!!

P.S: Any positive antipoints for this excellent insight!!?

I would like to add my thanks to that of s0nIc...Thank you everyone who posted... You all help me realize how much s0nIc means to me... & how much of a loser my "boyfriend" is... Things are going fine between me & s0nIc now