Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: How far would u go for LOVE?

almost everyday im getting confuse of this 'love' situation thigie... i have to admit right now that i fell inlove to this girl that i really don't know. logically, i don't call this is love but a mere infatuation... my ego is starting to bother me but still i have to grasp and control myself before i freak the things out. (hope you know what i mean).
    so, a friend told me that if you really love the girl must let it go and let her find her happiness. in the bright side, you'll see that she is happy and logically if you do really love her or something you still be too happy for the situation. but i think it is not the point... i've done that things lots of time. but what about your hapiness? i really like the girl and feel that i can't lose her, because my world is revolving in her world. i can't stop thinking about this fact that i think it is wrong. but since, i really like her and want her to be happy i have to admit even it is confusing and heartbreaking (that i even manage to cry) i let her go and find her true hapiness.
    in the bright side, even though that she's not with me i'm still be happy.
    hope this littleadvice helps you out!
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

hmmm... being one of the "Geezers" around here, I should prolly help out eh...

Naaaah.... last time I was in the boy/girl situation it earned me a stalker (cool!), prior to that I got a fork in the thigh... (not cool) and of course a few more before that failed... ack... so you dont want my advice when it comes to dealing with the girl.

try this... boy finds career, career expands boy, boy works on career untill satisfied, boy is now able to support girl in anything she may want to do!

he he so much for an old geezer with usefull information eh....
    ~THEJRC~
    I\'ll preach my pessimism right out loud to anyone that listens!
    I\'m not afraid to be alive.... I\'m afraid to be alone.

the saying "if u love em, set em free", then u find out that they been telling others that u dont care enuf.... sigh...

rgds
    de

Post Quote of the day

"No Woman Is Ever Worth Your Tears,
    The Only One That Is Will Never Make You Cry."
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    My girl just cheated on me. After 2 and a half years ..... I don't know what to do. I DO know i should leave her. And never look back. But I love her so damn much.....how far would I go for love?
    To Death.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

dont you hate that... mine cheated on me 2 times... and i stayed... then she had a psychotic breakdown... telling me i tried to controll her, and that i was charls manson.....
    NOW shes into PCP and ****....

and i STILL ****ing love her.. but if i talk to her, or say anything to people i get a restraining order against me.... isent life wonderfull
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Ok, I've got one

Would you have sex with your son to save you mother's life?
    sandwich.

or..

Would you have sex with your son to save your son's life?
    sandwich.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    LOL also you can play a note to make someone **** themselves.....

IE- SouthPark
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Sonic and Angelic-KY -

This story is depressingly familiar to me, as I was said boyfriend once...and did not konw it. It is also happening to a trio of friends of mine who live together in Virginina....I hope that both you and they end up happy!!1
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....