Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Village Idiot

Village Idiot

Greets everyone.
    *sighs
    This topic probably dosen't deserve its own thread but if I didn't post a new one
    it would be buried forever and no one would read it.. Any ways:
    <Ranting>
    Whom ever the idiot is that keeps handing out the negative antipoints for people posting their opinions and points of views on Human cloning and The death penalty thead is simply stupid and lacks the ability to post an intelligent reply to those threads.
    I asked for your opinion and views and this idiot left a most intelligent remark:

cloning rules
    Do you mind posting WHY you think that way and your reason for saying so? That's what the thread was created for and you continue to poision it with you lack of intelligence. Thanks alot...
    </Ranting>

Remote_Access_

Talking

You just have to laugh it off, RA. If you take it too seriously (as I did a few weeks back) you'll go crazy. Some people are just idiots, plain and simple. I constantly recieve neg points with the comments "burn" or "indeed." It's crazy I tells ya! I recieved a fair whack of -points for THIS one!

So that's all I can suggest. Just laugh it off....

T. U. O. D.

RA:
    1st: it's not me ....
    2nd: it's probably a clone that can't control itself cuz there was a shift in the planetary alignments at the time it was metastasizing. That caused the eons and ions surrounding it's cellular structure to be chemically disrupted in such a manner that your irritatingly negative clone was left with the inability to formulate complete and creative ideas. As a result, the poor thing is a oxymoron saying "cloning rules" in the affirmative but by it's very action of assigning negative antipoints w/o thoughtful reasoning, the creature is refuting itself.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

Yeah I've got those too. with a signature of 'sureee'.

Intelligent.... to say the least.

Don't let it burn you. I mean it's only AO points. You kind of have to put things in perspective.

I've found that if you just take a deep breath, reach out and bitch slap the nearest user, it can help drammaticaly in your perception of things.

Just my advice.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Talking Re: Village Idiot

2nd: it's probably a clone that can't control itself cuz there was a shift in the planetary alignments at the time it was metastasizing. That caused the eons and ions surrounding it's cellular structure to be chemically disrupted in such a manner that your irritatingly negative clone was left with the inability to formulate complete and creative ideas. As a result, the poor thing is a oxymoron saying "cloning rules" in the affirmative but by it's very action of assigning negative antipoints w/o thoughtful reasoning, the creature is refuting itself.
    - Yeah, that's it.........

It's crazy I tells ya!
    - Yup.
    *sighs*
    I tried to laugh it off but it's frustrating and annoying. Thanks for the advice though.
    BTW conf1rm3d_k1ll... I like the new avatar but what happened to the old one?

Remote_Access_

HOW NEGATIVE POINTS SHOULD WORK

i think that negative points should only be able to be given out by a person with a certine ammount of positive points.. cause theres just to many damn idiots out there that give out negative points cause thats all they ever get

if u agree with me give me positive points lol j/k
    if u disagree with me then ur probly one of the people that give out 100% negative points ;x

-NetSyn
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Smile

If you have a load of - antipoints, like Debris for example. Then you can't give out negative antipoints.
    If you get hit hard it's because a Senior member with a lot of positive antipoints gave them to you.

Some checks and balances need to be set forth.

For instance if you give only neg points out they should have a lot less impact than someone who is less likely to give out neg points. etc. etc.

For someone to run amok giving out neg points just sucks. But isn't that the case with the whole of society; A few sh#$heads screw it up for the rest of us...
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted by KorpDeath
    I've found that if you just take a deep breath, reach out and bitch slap the nearest user, it can help drammaticaly in your perception of things.

Ya killin' me Korpdeath! LOL

Originally posted by Remote_Access_
    BTW conf1rm3d_k1ll... I like the new avatar but what happened to the old one?

It's the new me! LOL. Seriously though, I was a little high strung on the forums a few weeks back and rather quick to anger. Just taking it too seriously I suppose. So I thought I'd ditch th e skull and sword avtar and find something a little more pc orientated. I found the mac which was quite a coincedence as a friend just gave me an old Power PC running Mac 8.1, 32MB RAM and a lowly 28Kbps modem...It's an antique!

Also, whilst I've got the chance, I wanna clear up the issue of the letters in my name. It's NOT l33t speak. I originally joined as Confirmed_Kill. I then updated my details, changing my email address. Being a newbie here I didn't realise that an activation link would be sent to the "false" email I supplied. So that was the end of that name! I really like the name though so I just had to stick in a few numbers. I cringe every time I write it LOL..

Like i said in Remotes thread on Human Cloning people have there own opinions and you should respect other peoples views like most people would respect yours. I don't think you should give neg anti points just because you don't like an opinion someone gave. Or maybe your just giving them out for a laugh or to have some fun and that would be wrong.

ANTI-HACKERS